X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for the next xfa show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

for the next xfa show Empty
PostSubject: for the next xfa show   for the next xfa show Empty8/26/2009, 5:09 pm

~ Lights begin to flicker down a deserted hallway as fog begins to spawn from the cracks in the walls and the floor ~
~
Dark Ryder is standing at the end of the hallway with his back turned when all of a sudden a presence makes his head turn slightly ~
~
Abraxas stands underneath an overhead light that is flickering on and off, alternatively illuminating and darkening his face. He stares at Dark Ryder for a moment before speaking. ~
Abraxas: "Well met, Ryder."
~ Dark Ryder slowly turns around and faces the barely visible Abraxas ~
Dark Ryder: I couldn't help but wonder when the curse picked you.... as to who you are
~ Dark Ryder pauses for a second ~
Dark Ryder: And then I realized... it doesn't matter...
~
Dark Ryder lifts up a hand and the flickering light above Abraxas explodes into a shower of sparks and glass that illuminate his face for a second and then Abraxas is surrounded by darkness ~
Abraxas: "Your tricks mean nothing to me, Ryder. I am as comfortable in the darkness as I am in the light, such
is
my nature. As to who I am, look in the mirror. You wear the robes of darkness, call upon the forces of chaos, yet you strive toward the light. If there is one who might understand my reason for existing, it would be you. It is a shame that we end up as adversaries this night."
~ Dark Ryder's eyes begin to glare into the darkness where Abraxas used to be ~
Dark Ryder: We? We never would exist. Other's get in the way of the true goal of the curse. I am consumed by darkness to the point where I breath it. Your words don't trick me, true we are brothers of the dark
but the circumstances have made it clear that your no more my ally then the next fool who steps in my way.
Abraxas: "A pity. I will say this: you may best me this day, for you are merely a distraction from my ultimate goal: Darth Clay. He and all that he represents is a curse on this organization. My quest will not end until he is defeated utterly. But do not think that I will ignore you; you will get a fight from me, this I promise"
Dark Ryder: Good... your soul is proud and brimming with fight, but there isalways one question that needs to be answered... Do you fear the Reaper?
~
Fog engulfs Dark Ryder and as it evaporates, the lights return to normal showing Dark Ryder is gone. The broken light above Abraxas continues to cast a shadow over him ~
~
Abraxas: "No, Ryder. I do not fear the Reaper. And I do not fear you... nor you me."
~
~fade to black~
Back to top Go down

for the next xfa show
Page 1 of 1