X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never Mind, just figured out show is the ppv

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Never Mind, just figured out show is the ppv Empty
PostSubject: Never Mind, just figured out show is the ppv   Never Mind, just figured out show is the ppv Empty8/28/2008, 11:52 pm

*"Bodies" by Drowning Pool hits the Triton as bleeding face makes his way to the ring*

bleeding face: "Last week on XFW, my match with with The Pit Viper was declared a draw by the senior referee, and I'm not taking that for an answer. I want to challange The Pit Viper to a match, a match that there will be no draws. One of the mathces that we created, An X-Treme Death Match, or a X-Treme Cage Match! To win the X-Treme Death Match, you must climb the ladder to retreive the Weapon hanging above the ring, then you must use the weapon to knock your opponent out. To win the X-Treme Cage Match, The Cage is filled with Weapons, and has Barbed Wire Ropes, surronded by a Steel Cage, You must jump off the top of the newly 30 ft Cage and grab the Briefcase hanging above the ring. So right now Pit Viper, choose one! So instead of the ppv Cage Match, choose one of these matches, so I can get my revenge on you after that chair shot!

*bleeding face waits for a responce*

Last edited by Y2K on 8/29/2008, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Never Mind, just figured out show is the ppv   Never Mind, just figured out show is the ppv Empty8/29/2008, 12:05 am

Shocked now thats what i am talking about lol. I don't even know if this match is going to happen but i am sure as hell hoping it does....sounds like the extreme X mixed with the barbed wire ring and to add to it...a cage.....and an added surprise of a briefcase....... i am already jacked (not meaing you jp) about this match
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Never Mind, just figured out show is the ppv   Never Mind, just figured out show is the ppv Empty8/29/2008, 12:06 pm

I hope you had talked about this with the GM's staff. Create a match type isnt a easy work for who is editing the show: you need a lot of rules, new moves and cut/paste, and its hard to know when to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Mind, just figured out show is the ppv   Never Mind, just figured out show is the ppv Empty8/29/2008, 4:59 pm

Y2K wrote:
*"Bodies" by Drowning Pool hits the Triton as bleeding face makes his way to the ring*

bleeding face: "Last week on XFW, my match with with The Pit Viper was declared a draw by the senior referee, and I'm not taking that for an answer. I want to challange The Pit Viper to a match, a match that there will be no draws. One of the mathces that we created, An X-Treme Death Match, or a X-Treme Cage Match! To win the X-Treme Death Match, you must climb the ladder to retreive the Weapon hanging above the ring, then you must use the weapon to knock your opponent out. To win the X-Treme Cage Match, The Cage is filled with Weapons, and has Barbed Wire Ropes, surronded by a Steel Cage, You must jump off the top of the newly 30 ft Cage and grab the Briefcase hanging above the ring. So right now Pit Viper, choose one! So instead of the ppv Cage Match, choose one of these matches, so I can get my revenge on you after that chair shot!

*bleeding face waits for a responce*

man you are so barbaric.... sadistic... cruel... evil... cool cheers cheers cheers

You Dare To Insult XFA King Of Heel
Look On A Mirror...
Now Now Dont Insult Yourself!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Mind, just figured out show is the ppv   Never Mind, just figured out show is the ppv Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Mind, just figured out show is the ppv
Page 1 of 1