X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr Jinter clears his mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mr Jinter clears his mind Empty
PostSubject: Mr Jinter clears his mind   Mr Jinter clears his mind Empty7/12/2010, 5:54 am

~Mr Jinter appears on the X-Tron standing backstage in front of the Aggression Logo~
Jinter: "Hello everyone. Good to see you all. It's been a while since I have stood here and spoke to you. You see a lot has been happening here in XFE. And Not all of it is good."
~Mr Jinter pauses then speaks again~
Jinter: "First things first. I have a match against Rob Mayhem tonight."
~Crowd boo and scream when they hear Rob's name~
Jinter: "Now, now people. Give the man some credit. You see I have nothing against Rob. We had some great fights together, we were tag partners in the past. And that is it, in the past. Now I have to wrestle him again. Why? I ask you. Where is Big Cop, The Young Gunz Champion. We, by that I mean, the Young Gunz in the XFE, have to fight one another over and over, again and again, and what do we have to show for it. Nothing, that's right nothing."
~Jinter stands and looks at the crowd~
Jinter: "At Guilty Conscience, I was in a triple threat match with preach and Big Cop. I mean is this the way to let Big Cop keep the title. Just today, I talked with some of the Young Gunz, and none of us know who the Number One Contender is."
Jinter: "Now I understand why Jay and Pitbull are so angry. We, as the Young Gunz must be the future of this company, but no...the fossils and bullies are running this show. All I am saying is that there must be changes made or changes will be made."
~Jinter disappears from the X-Tron as it goes black~
Back to top Go down

Mr Jinter clears his mind
Page 1 of 1