X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A "Natural" State of Mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
A "Natural" State of Mind 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

A "Natural" State of Mind Empty
PostSubject: A "Natural" State of Mind   A "Natural" State of Mind Empty1/25/2011, 7:35 am

(This is for right before my match)
~"The Movie' by Aerosmith begins to play. "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out to a big applause. He is ready for his match. He makes his way to the ring, grabs a microphone, and begins to speak~
Jesse: "Tonight, tonight, tonight! We're gonna make it right. Tonight, tonight, tonight!"
~The fans cheer, excited about the showdown that will take place tonight, in front of them~
Jesse: "Why start at the bottom, when you can just start at the top? Tonight, the State of Flux Leader has to answer to me! I said I will take these goons apart one by one, and it starts tonight, with their leader."
~The crowd cheers again, then quiets down, as Jesse continues~
Jesse: "I've been looking for you, and tonight, we'll all know just who you are. I promise you this... In front of all these good people... (The crowd cheers loudly) You WILL KNOW who I am! You'll find out first hand just what I'm capable of. Bring your goons too, because I owe them a little something. After tonight... The State of Flux will be in a state of shock! I almost feel bad for you... Almost..."
Back to top Go down

A "Natural" State of Mind
Page 1 of 1