X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D) Empty
PostSubject: The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D)   The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D) Empty5/6/2008, 8:09 am

The Dominator is walking backstage to the locker room and then he runs into some fimiliar faces

TD= Oh it NLO, I havnt seen you guys in awhile my good freinds. Very Happy (yes i am aware were rivals im just saying good freinds for joke since my dude is like that)
(UG and M look at TD angrilly)

M= Shut the hell up pendejo, listen dont think you gonna be taking away our opportunity for that tag team title esse.
(TD rolls his eyes)

UG= You better be paying attention puto, you and that Worthy freak wont be winning those tag team titles and it only a matter of time before he turns his back on you

M= We tought you were cool Dominator, we never seen any other non mexican dude actualy embrace the luchador way like you do, but in that buried alive match you had with Worthy, you didnt just turn your back on our help but you spat in our faces and now your teaming up with this wannabe luchadore.

TD= Ahahahah you know what I just rememebrd about that match, I got both of you and Worthy buried at the same time.
(M and UG look really pissed at the Dominator and looks like there about to beat the crap out of him)

(next worthy you can come in backing me up this can be like a slow start to us becoming from just tag team partners who hate each other to freinds and allies)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D)   The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D) Empty5/7/2008, 4:06 am

*Worthy walks into the NLO locker room*

Worthy: Hey homies whats going on here.

Ultimo: Stop that fake accent now because your not Mexican Worthy, your not even Latino, hell your not even Worthy, you vato loco ,face it!!!

Dominatior: Yeah get lost worthless I can sort these punks out myself.

Worthy: Whatever Dominator and by the way Ultimo I was tained in the great Luchadore dojo's in Mexico by my master and friend El Diablo (or replace el diablo with another made up mexican wrestler).

Malkyto: Your a friend of El Diablo's? in that case how would you like to join the NLO as he was my firend too?

Ultimo: ARE YOU SERIOUS MALKYTO?

Dominator: Look Worthy, me and you have not see eye to eye but if you got any sense you would not join the NLO as Malkyto just wants you to join them so you can throw our match against them.

Malkyto: Take no notice of him essa ,here a NLO shirt for you, if you want to join just throw the match against us.

Dominator: Worthy your not honestly considering this? When the match finishes they will kick you out of the NLO.

Ultimo: what do you mean they? I don't even know why Malkyto is asking that masked freak to join us.

Malkyto: Ignore them Worthy, here is the NLO shirt, now will you join us?

*Malkyto chucks an NLO T-Shirt at Worthy*

Worthy: Well it's the right size, but I don't know if it is the right fit.

Malkyto: So will you join us and throw the match or not?

Worthy: You will get my answer during the match?

*Worthy walks out of the locker room whilst the others including Dominator look on wondering what he is upto*

(Too early yet Dominator to become friends as i'm still a heel and we still need to make a few suprises to the people reading our shows because we know I won't be joining the NLO but shove this promo before the match and people will be wondering if I do or not? then I will work on a face turn after this.)
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D)   The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D) Empty5/7/2008, 4:19 am

hmmmmm worthy becoming a face very hard to imagine
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D)   The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D) Empty5/7/2008, 7:12 am

(it is something we need to build up slowly but hopefully the NLO could be really bad heels to the point where I look like a face? ie, I throw the shirt at The NLO after the match?)
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D)   The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D) Empty5/7/2008, 7:15 am

Yea totally
Maybe you can throw it at Malkytos face and then give him the worthy punch
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D)   The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D) Empty5/7/2008, 7:35 am

TheDominator wrote:
Yea totally
Maybe you can throw it at Malkytos face and then give him the worthy punch

I like that idea.

Maybe if we win then I could throw the shirt at him then? or if we lose something could happen like Malkyto ducks down and I hit you instead with the brass knucks and then people will wonder if I did that on purpose or not?
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D)   The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D) Empty5/7/2008, 7:43 am

hmmm not bad
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D)   The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D) Empty5/8/2008, 12:03 am

[[[After reading it sometimes (im a bit tired at this point of the day), Im agree with the idea.
But I was thinking something: the next show is ready, the card has been published and we have the tickets solds and all that crap. So, I dont know if Sentinel or Dante can make those changes in the show. If they can, great. But if they cant, all this dialogue will be keeped until a future NLO vs UA tag team match]]]
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D)   The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D) Empty5/8/2008, 1:13 am

So far, it has been Sentinel making the shows (I don't want to take any credit to the great job he has done) but from what I have seen, once the show is submitted, it cannot be changed. So once Sentinel posts the shows line-up, that is pretty much it and it is unchangeable as far as I know.

Think of it this way, It's like when WWE tapes Smackdown (usually on Monday or Tuesday), the show has already happened so every match and dialogue has occured and taped. Then the taped show is later on, like Smackdown beign shown on Fridays while taped on Mondays or Tuesdays.

I hope that helps you guys with the stories you guys are creating. Compared to the last fed, this one is actually pretty up to date when it comes to storyline. Sentinel is using what everyone puts in here as soon as he can or as long as it fits in the storyline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D)   The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dominator runs into NLO (ooooooooooooooh big trouble here :D)
Page 1 of 1