X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Deep Trouble... (First Show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Looking for Deep Trouble... (First Show) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Deep Trouble... (First Show)   Looking for Deep Trouble... (First Show) Empty10/18/2011, 3:41 pm

~"I beat you down" by Downstait hits as John Deep make his way to the ring. He is wearing black T-Shirt with "Someone looking for Deep Trouble ?" on the front of it and black pants. John Deep stops in the middle of way and take his shirt off and pass it to the children. When kid try to reach it he take it back and laugh. He steps to the ring leans to the rope and take a microphone~
John Deep: "Firstly you surly heard that Sentinel wants to unite XFA and XFW. Guys that are pretenders for Extreme Fight title and guys that pretends for Universal X Championship will now fight each other to get their shots at Unified Universal X Championship and I think it's great idea, really. I mean what an opportunity to kick more asses."
~The crowd boo as John Deep smiles~
John Deep: "You people are pathetic, really. How stupid you must be to pay your money for seeing some rookies like Vince Noir or Mr Fabulous, speaking of Mr Fab. He costs me Universal X Championship last season, but I'm also sure that Vince Noir stick his fingers into it. Somebody back there don't want me to hold this title and if I'll find this person he's gonna have instant heel here."
Matt Scott: "This guy just ridiculous.."
John Deep: "As for my future here I'll take out Pitbull to the second position at this season. As my number one I've selected Vince and Mr. So if one of you, is looking for deep trouble. Here I am standing in the middle of the ring and waiting for you."
~John Deep drops the mic and prepare for fight but after while he takes the mic again~
John Deep: "Wait, I forgot something."
~John Deep drops the mic rolls out of the ring and takes chair from staff member, roll in into the ring again and prepare for battle~
(Vince, Mr ?)
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deep Trouble... (First Show)   Looking for Deep Trouble... (First Show) Empty10/19/2011, 12:30 am

~The arena goes dark and Lil Wayne's six foot seven foot starts to ring trough out the entire arena. A shower of sparks fill the entrance ramp and Vince steps trough wearing a white t-shirt reading quit crying and black baggy pants~
~The crowd starts to chant Vince's name over and over again and a few laughs cause of his shirt~
~Vince smiles to the crowd then looks down at John and shakes his head. Vince makes a run for the ring and slides in. He walks right past John but never taking his eyes off him and leans over the ropes and asks for a mic. Vince walks back to John and looks right in his eyes~
Vince Noir: "Well my shirt says it all Deep quit crying oh yeah you look dumb with that chair put it down before I hurt you. I did not make you lose that title match that was Mr. Fabulous if I remember right. You come out here and make me out to bed the bad guy and I'm not. I called the match fair and square until Mr. came out and it went to crap so if you going to blame someone blame him."
~Vince starts to walk around John looking him up and down~
Vince Noir: "But now you have made this personal. You call me a rookie that's funny every time I faced you in the past you lost so what does that make you a nobody?"
~The fans start to laugh at John and boo him~
~Vince smiles~
Vince Noir: "You wanna call me out and say I and Mr. have Deep Trouble I think not. You see John your looking for a world of hurt well and of course crying which your good at it. So I came out here and all you can do is just look at me and do nothing. What you going to hit me with a chair cause that's all your good at. Lets use a weapon and then beat the crap out of someone. That's the cheap way out. SO I said put the chair down and face me like a man and prove to the people in the back that you deserve that title. But you have to get past me."
~Vince slams his mic down on the mat and gets in Johns face ripping the chair out of his hands and tossing it ring side~
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deep Trouble... (First Show)   Looking for Deep Trouble... (First Show) Empty10/19/2011, 2:35 am

~John Deep takes microphone but don't stop looking at Vince Noir~
John Deep: "You want me to face you like a man? You're not worth of it...but in last resort I can face you and Mr Fab in triple threat match at Unsolitary Confinement...and I'm sure you want to do it. To add something to make this match more important, I propose the winner gets title shot for Unified Universal X Championship!"
~The crowd cheers as John Deep try to speak through it~
John Deep: "So, don't waist time at your speech Vince. Mr get down here and say you agree."
(Mr?)
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deep Trouble... (First Show)   Looking for Deep Trouble... (First Show) Empty10/31/2011, 1:42 pm

Since Mr Fabulous don't answer to this RP I take his part.

~SUDDENLY a Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena~
~Sparks are showering the music of ZZ top sharped dressed man is playing~
~Mr_Fabulous starts to make his way to the ring then stops at the end of the ramp he picks up a microphone~
Mr_Fabulous: "You wants match and you got it. Now you're telling truth John. Let's don't waist our time and start things right here right now."
~Mr_Fabulous drops the microphone and runs toward to the ring, he slides into and attacks John Deep. Vince Noir take him away from John but he gets some shots too. Brawl begin to gets serious as referees runs to the ring and set apart all three wrestlers. Then they slowly are dragging by referees to backstage~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deep Trouble... (First Show)   Looking for Deep Trouble... (First Show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Deep Trouble... (First Show)
Page 1 of 1