X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little trouble...(first show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

A little trouble...(first show) Empty
PostSubject: A little trouble...(first show)   A little trouble...(first show) Empty5/6/2011, 8:55 am

~"I can't get with that" by Jay Z starts to play John Deep is making his way to the ring, wearing black T-Shirt with white "You wanna Deep Trouble?" He takes the microphone and goes to the ring~
John Deep: "As you maybe know, I have been move to Young Gunz division."
~The crowd starts to boo~
John Deep: "I know, I know, I'm also not happy with that, but let's be honest I didn't win any match since from over two months. It's also no reason to be happy. That's why I'm here in Young Division. You know something, if I already am here why I don't win Young Gunz Championship!"
~The crowd starts to cheer~
John Deep: "Now Tom, Goliathus will come and tell me that is impossible because they're so awesome and I can't beat them. Shut UP! Don't even try to come here or I will win that title sooner that I think. Now my plans for future, I don't know how I will do this, but I must do it. I must come back to XFW beat down Vince Noir and become UNIVERSAL-X CHAMPION!"
~The crowd starts to cheer one more time~

(Any one wants to step up in action ?)
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: A little trouble...(first show)   A little trouble...(first show) Empty5/6/2011, 1:53 pm

~'Not Ready To Die' by Avenged Sevenfold begins and the crowd are looking for Danny~
~Danny Young walks out holding a microphone in his left hand~
Danny Young: "You nearly became champion? Oh please, everyone knows Pitbull had it won but Vince Noir got involved. Being a main roster superstar get too much for you John? Well it's good to see you back because he have some unfinished business."
~Danny stares at John, waiting for a response~
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little trouble...(first show)   A little trouble...(first show) Empty5/6/2011, 6:11 pm

John Deep: "Unfinished business...Danny, I've already done with you. You know even when I step too much forward and then fall down it's better then sit at the ground all the time. You're too long here in Young Gunz division. You should move on and choose smart, you don't wanna go to XFW, because if you do go to XFW, you will meet me!"
~Danny looks like he wants to say something but John interrupts him~
John Deep: "I've come back here for only one reason, and definitively it isn't you. It's Young Gunz championship, I'm gonna win it, then I'm gonna take attention everyone in XFE and only then I could back to XFW."

Last edited by John Deep on 5/21/2011, 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little trouble...(first show)   A little trouble...(first show) Empty5/7/2011, 6:23 am

(I was never in the ring Very Happy)

~As John goes to walk past Danny he is stopped~
Danny Young: "I admire your bold actions, but I would rather stay here where I can kick your teeth down your throat just like I did to your little buddy Tom Bryan."
~John laughs at Danny but carries of walking backstage~
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little trouble...(first show)   A little trouble...(first show) Empty5/7/2011, 12:01 pm

Aw, my mistake
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little trouble...(first show)   A little trouble...(first show) Empty5/8/2011, 5:00 am

its fine, looks like a good rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little trouble...(first show)   A little trouble...(first show) Empty

Back to top Go down

A little trouble...(first show)
Page 1 of 1