X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy over looking Malkyto? (Worthy vs Malkyto 8/27)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy over looking Malkyto? (Worthy vs Malkyto 8/27) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy over looking Malkyto? (Worthy vs Malkyto 8/27)   Worthy over looking Malkyto? (Worthy vs Malkyto 8/27) Empty8/25/2008, 6:08 am

Jill Wagner: "I am standing backstage with the current XFW champion, Worthy."
~Worthy snatches the microphone from Jill Wagner~
Worthy: "Dante you fool I know your watching this show just to see what a decent show looks like, so listen carefully puny mortal as the worthy one has something to say."
Jill Wagner: "I had a feeling you might, thats why I brought another microphone with me."
Worthy: "Dante you parasite, what I did to you on your own show last week was only the beginning because when you disrespect the Worthy one, you must feel Worthy's wrath and that Rogue Spear I gave you last week is only the start of it."
Jill Wagner: "No disrespect Worthy, but shouldn't you be more concerned with Malkyto who your defending your title against tonight?"
Worthy: "Silence worthless interviewer person as Worthy cares not about this Malkyto fool as I want Dante's blood tonight and once I dispose of that cretin they call Malkyto, I'm coming for you Dante and I don't care if I have to go through all of you puny XFA mortals as Dante will get what is coming to him!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!"
Jill Wagner: "So there you have it, another in depth interview with the psychotic Worthy."
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy over looking Malkyto? (Worthy vs Malkyto 8/27)   Worthy over looking Malkyto? (Worthy vs Malkyto 8/27) Empty8/26/2008, 4:18 pm

worthy wrote:
Jill Wagner: "I am standing backstage with the current XFW champion, Worthy."
~Worthy snatches the microphone from Jill Wagner~
Worthy: "Dante you fool I know your watching this show just to see what a decent show looks like, so listen carefully puny mortal as the worthy one has something to say."
Jill Wagner: "I had a feeling you might, thats why I brought another microphone with me."
Worthy: "Dante you parasite, what I did to you on your own show last week was only the beginning because when you disrespect the Worthy one, you must feel Worthy's wrath and that Rogue Spear I gave you last week is only the start of it."
Jill Wagner: "No disrespect Worthy, but shouldn't you be more concerned with Malkyto who your defending your title against tonight?"
Worthy: "Silence worthless interviewer person as Worthy cares not about this Malkyto fool as I want Dante's blood tonight and once I dispose of that cretin they call Malkyto, I'm coming for you Dante and I don't care if I have to go through all of you puny XFA mortals as Dante will get what is coming to him!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!"
Jill Wagner: "So there you have it, another in depth interview with the psychotic Worthy."

[[[One or two matchs before this interview]]]

Jill Wagner: "Now, we are out of the #1 contender locker room: Malkyto. We will try to interview him."
~Jill knocks the door~
*knock knock knock*
Malkyto (from inside): "¿Quién es?"
Jill Wagner: "Malkyto, I'm Jill Wagner, the X-Force Wrestling interviewer. Can I..."
Malkyto (from inside): "But I'm training right now, chiquilla."
Jill Wagner: "Will be just one minute or so."
Malkyto (from inside): "Well, if you really want to come in... then come in."
~Jill opens the door. The cameraman search for Malkyto in the room, but cant find him.~
Malkyto: "Oye, chico, rise your sight."
~Malkyto is hanging 2 meters in the air, by 3 body piercings inserted, under his skin, in his back.~
Jill Wagner: "Wh...Wh..."
Malkyto: "I know what you want to ask me, and yes... Worthy must be more concerned about me than about the GM of a minor show. He said he will dispose of me before go against Dante. Well... as you can see, he have a lot of work to do first. ~Malkyto adds a sadistic smile to that sentence.~
Jill Wagner: "But WHAT are you doing there?!?!"
Malkyto: "As I said you, I'm training. Can't you see?"
~Malkyto grabs a hanging chain, and start to pull it. When he does it, the chains at his back raise his own body, from the body piercings~
~Jill starts to feeling sick~
Malkyto: "Chica, let me send a little message to Worthy."
Jill Wagner [holding]: "Mh-Hh"
Malkyto [looking at the camera]: "Worthy, tonight you will learn three lessons that you never will forget. 1. You are not a luchador; you are just a pathetic man behind a pathetic mask. You will never feel la sangre latina in your veins. 2. As you can see, pain is just a kids game. At the ring, you probably will hit me a lot of times. But when you notice that there is no hurt, there is no pain, there is no injuries, you will know you have no option against me. And 3. Say goodbye to the belt: after the match, the championship will be latino."
Jill Wagner: "Th... Thanks Malkyto. Now, I-MMhhff- I need to go..."
~Jill quickly goes out, slaming the door. Outside sounds like somebody is puking. Malkyto looks at the cameraman, looks at the door, and continues doing his 'kind-of push ups', while the image fades to black.~

Last edited by Malkyto on 8/26/2008, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Worthy over looking Malkyto? (Worthy vs Malkyto 8/27)   Worthy over looking Malkyto? (Worthy vs Malkyto 8/27) Empty8/26/2008, 4:34 pm

poking - puking, think that what you meant

Nice sadistic and twisted rp.....Smile
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy over looking Malkyto? (Worthy vs Malkyto 8/27)   Worthy over looking Malkyto? (Worthy vs Malkyto 8/27) Empty8/26/2008, 4:49 pm

Dark Ryder wrote:
poking - puking, think that what you meant

Nice sadistic and twisted rp.....Smile

Thanks to you Dark: you are the one who had the original idea.
I will edit to correct the puking-poking thing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy over looking Malkyto? (Worthy vs Malkyto 8/27)   Worthy over looking Malkyto? (Worthy vs Malkyto 8/27) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy over looking Malkyto? (Worthy vs Malkyto 8/27)
Page 1 of 1