X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malkyto - Dommy RP [1/21]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Malkyto - Dommy RP [1/21] Empty
PostSubject: Malkyto - Dommy RP [1/21]   Malkyto - Dommy RP [1/21] Empty1/18/2009, 11:05 pm

Spoiler:

Half of the X-Force Wrestling Champion Tag Team, New Latino Order... the Chilean Psycho, the Pitbull Terrier... stay away for your safe... here comes... MAAAAAAAAAALKYTOOOOOOOO!!!!
"!

green and red high flames light all the stadium, as though the 'tron and all the stage was set to fire!
Malkyto makes his way to the ring
wearing a shabby and blood spotted straitjacket, and smoking a big cuban cigaro. At his shoulder, Malkyto carries the XFW Tag team championship belt. At his right hand, he carries a mic, while in the left one, a well-knowed metal chain.
preceded by four white-dressed orderlies, who keep the crowd away for their own safety
smoke hides the ring, the referee, and its coming even to the commentators table... its here now, its here now... *cough* *cough*

Matt Scott: "That thing in his hand... is..."

David Hood: "Yes, its the metal chain that Malkyto used to attack Felipe González. Is he thinking on attack The Dominator with it?"

Matt Scott: "I dont know, David, but we will know it really soon. Malkyto has a mic on his hand."

Malkyto: "Mamacitas and gringos locos from St. Louis, Missouri: At the last Agression show, I tried to open NBT forehead with this chain. Yup, they really annoyed me. And Ultimo is really annoyed too. Carajo, they interfere in our match at Chaos N' Mayhem, and they really will pay for that attack!!!"

* The crowd explodes in cheers, expecting to see some hardcore action. *

Malkyto: "I have this chain with me tonight not to hurt The Dominator. Its just in case the Playboy's anabolic head or the Allgood's marica ass tries to make some kind of trick. * Malkyto slowly starts to smile sadistic * But, if the little Domminator wants a but of iron on his blood... well, we can solve that issue."
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Malkyto - Dommy RP [1/21]   Malkyto - Dommy RP [1/21] Empty1/19/2009, 1:07 am

Oh I was thinking maybe we could do a backstage rp. I would still like to do that.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Malkyto - Dommy RP [1/21]   Malkyto - Dommy RP [1/21] Empty1/19/2009, 10:20 am

If you want it, we can do it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malkyto - Dommy RP [1/21]   Malkyto - Dommy RP [1/21] Empty

Back to top Go down

Malkyto - Dommy RP [1/21]
Page 1 of 1