X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show] Empty
PostSubject: Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show]   Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show] Empty7/4/2008, 1:26 am

David: Now, it's time to go to our interview area. Jill is with one of our superstars. Lets go, Jill.

** The TitanTron shows Jill, standing with her mic. **

Jill: This time I'm with one of the most controversial wrestlers in the XFW history. I'm with one of the Tag-Team champions, Malkyto.

** From one side, with his classical blood spotted straitjacket and the belt at his shoulder, appears the 'Chilean Psycho'. From the crowd can be heard mixed reactions: some cheers and some boos.**

Jill: Well, good night Malkyto.

** No response. Malkyto looks absent. **

Jill: ... uuh... I'm here to-

** Malkyto interrupts her. **

Malkyto: Yes, I really enjoyed to knock out Y2K. I told him we will would bleed him until the last drop of blood, in the most painful match he had never fight. But he and his compaņerito don't believed me. And now, these cinturones
** Malkyto points at his belt ** will stay with the Latinos.

Jill: And about the dra-

** Malkyto interrupts her, again. Jill looks a bit confused**

Malkyto: Well, I'm sure jibOrton and El Gran Chico will make an amazing job in the XFA roster, and, Chileans as they are, they will be beating all those traseros gringos. Just like New Latino Order will keep doing the same here, at XFW.

Jill: All the fans have the same question: Why at Stable Warfare you enter the ring at the Ja-

** Malkyto interrupts her, one more time. Jill looks more and more confused. **

Malkyto: First of all, I have some words for Matt Scott: Take it easy. At the moment, I will not interfere with your platonic love. But, just 'cause I really like the pain -give it or take it-, if you want we can enter the ring for a Last Blood Match. At least one of us will enjoy it. ** Malkyto starts to laugh **. But lets back to the point. I was here just 'cause the sorority girl has good moves, good techs and good boobs. And, as she party like a verdadero latino, was a good stuff to raise her hand and look her boobs closely. Be quiet, Matt. I don't "love" her. She's just hot like the pisco, and she probably don't like the pain as I like.

** Jill blinks with that answer. After a second, she comes back... **

Jill: Finally, wh-

** Malkyto interrupts her, another time. **

Malkyto: Yes, its true. Ultimo Guerrero still remember your back, and want to touch it again. Well, good night.

** Malkyto leaves the scene, while Jill keep dumb, with the breath taken away, and a bit blushed [[[Embarassed]]], and the TitanTron fades to black.

David: Well Matt, any comment about the interview?

Matt: ... I need to change my pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show]   Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show] Empty7/6/2008, 2:36 pm

*Y2K enters the interview area.*

Y2K: Malkyto, you may have knocked me out at Stable Wars but you did not knock off The Cold Blooded Killers from the contenders spot! I hope that sooner, the New Latino Order will get there Latino ass kciked by a team and loose the XFW Tag Team Championship.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show]   Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show] Empty7/6/2008, 10:51 pm

Malkyto confronts Y2K

Malkyto: The funny thing is to think that you dont will be in that Tag-Team.

Malkyto walks away, but stops.

Malkyto: By the way, the boys at the backstage are still calling you "scarface"? The suture points are proerly working? Did you need some transfusion after the match? Well, I dont care really.

Malkyto finally leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show]   Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show] Empty7/8/2008, 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show]   Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show] Empty7/8/2008, 2:59 pm

godsblood wrote:

[[[bumper... Razz ]]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show]   Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show] Empty

Back to top Go down

Interviewing Malkyto [XFW show]
Page 1 of 1