X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malkyto's entrance [12/17 XFW Show]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Malkyto's entrance [12/17 XFW Show] Empty
PostSubject: Malkyto's entrance [12/17 XFW Show]   Malkyto's entrance [12/17 XFW Show] Empty12/15/2008, 12:00 am

Spoiler:

Half of the X-Force Wrestling Champion Tag Team, New Latino Order... the Chilean Psycho, the Pitbull Terrier... stay away for your safe... here comes... MAAAAAAAAAALKYTOOOOOOOO!!!!"!

green and red high flames light all the stadium, as though the 'tron and all the stage was set to fire!
Malkyto makes his way to the ring
wearing a shabby and blood spotted straitjacket, and smoking a pipe. At his shoulder, Malkyto carries the XFW Tag team championship belt.
preceded by four white-dressed orderlies, who keep the crowd away for their own safety
smoke hides the ring, the referee, and its coming even to the commentators table... its here now, its here now... *cough* *cough*

Matt Scott: "Hey, David, look at that. Malkyto looks sober tonight!!"

David Hood: "Thats true, Matt. Tonight Malkyto is not carrying a bottle and drin-- wait a second. Is he smoking... a pipe?"

Matt Scott: "Mmh. Yes, I can see that clearly in the monitor. He doesn't look like Sherlock Holmes, but the thing in his hand is a pipe."

Malkyto asks for a mic.

Malkyto: "Buenas noches, mamacitas and gringos locos from Oklahoma."

Malkytos takes a big puff from his pipe.

Malkyto: "As all you know, the last weeks I have been living the Latino wild party, celebrating the re-gain of this *raises his belt* tag team championship belt."

Crowd (chanting): "N L O!!! N L O!!! N L O!!!"

Malkyto: "Thanks for the support, gringos locos. As I was saying, during the crazy wild party, I forget to look my environment. I forgot a good friend who has been in troubles for a while. A friend who have seen something frightening in the mirror. Something that I have seen in my mirror too. Something whit I have learned to live whit. Something that I call 'La Bestia'."

Malkyto takes another big puff of his pipe.

Malkyto: "That is why I'm smoking a pipe tonight. As that edipic and alcoholic genious, Sigmund Freud, I will make some psychiatric therapy tonight, with my good old friend."

Malkyto smiles sadistic to the crowd.

Malkyto: "Sadly, the Chilean Psycho, the Pitbull Terrier will use the only good therapy he knows it works: PAIN!"

Malkyto: "So, Jade, my big-boobs Pisco Girl, come here and lets have a hardcore talk about that Jada in your mirror. After the match, I will pay for the Pisco shots in the bar. Chilean pisco, of course. So, came here, mamacita, and let me explain your delightful mind."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Malkyto's entrance [12/17 XFW Show]   Malkyto's entrance [12/17 XFW Show] Empty12/15/2008, 4:13 am

(((And put this one for my entrance after Malkyto's so Malky comes out first and I come out second please Smile )))

the lights go completely black in the arena, before alternating red, white, and blue spotlights are shown leading from center stage to the ring; an amplifier turning on and being plugged in is then heard throughout the arena
light strums on a fender strap guitar is then heard over the audio system as the crowd begins to cheer; "american woman" by lenny kravitz then starts to play over the sound system

Jade from the tunnel in the back before standing on the center stage in a white spotlight
She is wearing black flare vinyl pants, a red, white, and blue flag style vinyl baby tee, black 3 inch chunk heel go-go boots, a long black vinyl overcoat, her trademark 2003 triton black hat, and black D&G Aviator sunglasses. She also has her heavily modified XFW Heavyweight title around her tiny waist with a microphone on the right side
Jade then walks down the rampway slapping hands with various fans
she climbs up the steel steps, walks along the outside of the ring apron, faces the crowd, blows a kiss to the camera before falling back into the ropes and doing a backflip into the ring
she then goes to the ropes puts one foot on the bottom and her other on the 2nd rope as she sticks out her tongue & throws up the rockstar symbol as pink & purple pyro goes off showing the "pi beta phi" greek symbols

~She looks at the crowd and then Malkyto as the XFW decibel meter in the bottom right hand corner of the television screen is hanging around 130db. The rafters are starting to rattle inside the Ford Center in Oklahoma City as she takes off her coat and tosses it outside before taking off her trademark Triton hat and tossing it with her coat, she then takes off her D&G sunglasses and tosses it on top of the rest of her clothing items. She then takes out the microphone that was in between her belt and her right hip...~

Jade: " Oklahoma City !!!! (she waits for the crowd to die down a little bit) The one and only Sorority Girl has come back to Oklahoma!! (she waits a little bit before that cheap pop dies down) Tonight X-Force Entertainment brings to you a match for the decades. My opponent is no stranger to titles as he is now a two (she shows 2 fingers) time XFW Tag-team Champion and he is the former XFW Heavyweight champion (she points down to her title). Now I know alot of you are wondering if I have what it takes, but I can assure you, I do. No one has worked harder in this business than I have!"

~She walks to the other side of the ring before closing her eyes. She then opens them slowly looking at Malkyto with a sly smirk...~

Jada: " You know, they say, you can always tell apart those who are like you, and those who aren't like you by their eyes (she walks directly up to Malkyto) And your eyes tell me that we will have some fun tonight in our match. So let's ring that bell shall we? Ding ding ding baby."

~She then steps back and takes off her title and throws it outside before closing her eyes again and opening them...~

Jade: " Let's rock Oklahoma out tonight!!!!"

~She throws the microphone out of the ring as the bell actually rings this time...~
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Malkyto's entrance [12/17 XFW Show]   Malkyto's entrance [12/17 XFW Show] Empty12/15/2008, 10:48 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malkyto's entrance [12/17 XFW Show]   Malkyto's entrance [12/17 XFW Show] Empty

Back to top Go down

Malkyto's entrance [12/17 XFW Show]
Page 1 of 1