X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)

Go down 
+2
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
Malkyto
6 posters
AuthorMessage

The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty
PostSubject: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/12/2008, 9:35 am

*For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica starts to play, the crowds electrified and get excited as GodSBlood walk down the aisle and enter the ring holding a mic in his right hand he start his speech*

GodSBlooD:
stop the music, we are here in Cincinatti U.S. Bank Arena!!! (the crowds get louder and wilder) the crowds here don't deserve a music like that (smiling) and I'm getting tired of that music, I'm sick and tired of burning the four sides of this ring and make a thunder struck the entrance, I'm sick of tired of every single person inside this arena and every XFA fans that cheering my name

US Bank Arena crowds:
Godsblood!!!
Godsblood!!!
Godsblood!!!

GodSBlooD:
you are cheering my name idolizing me because you want to be like me (laughing mockingly) you will never... ever!!! be like me, i am the elite among the best, the new breed of greatness is flowing in this veins of mine... (gasping and stare seriously at the camera) and tonight i will be the new Aggression Champion a new era of the most dominating force in XFA will begin here in US Bank Cincinatti!!!

*Ghost Riders in the Sky" by Spiderbait starts to play as The Sentinel appear in the titan tron screen*

The Sentinel:
am i looking to the next Aggression Champion, hmmm... well godsblood to make some assurance for my promise to make you a champion here in XFA i give you... the Gods Assassin "Agnobilis Ares"

*Un unknown music of My Dying Bride start to plays as Agnobilis Ares running quickly to enters the ring*

Agnobilis Ares:
... GodSBlooD enemy... is my enemy...
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/12/2008, 10:05 am

[[[A "gift" slave? Suspect That's weird... ]]]
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/12/2008, 10:23 am

This Agnoblis Arse, or whatever he's called sounds impressive, but tell me Godsblood, does he make you tea and scones when you need them? Does he iron every shirt you own and press your trousers? Does he have the limosuine ready whenever you want to venture forth into the suburbs and throw hot gravel at the common folk? Does he hold you at night and tell you everything will be ok? (Uhh . . . forget that one).

No?

Then he's no match for Afolston.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/12/2008, 11:45 am

hmmmm... he's my Assassin and after he finish Dave Studd i will let him torment you piece by piece JD... all not good (evil laugh)...
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/12/2008, 8:52 pm

Ooooohhh!!!

Look how scared I am.

No, really . . . look.

lol!
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/13/2008, 4:05 am

Hmmm this is like the I think GodsBloods 13256th promo?? Lol nah just kidding but I still think we just need the promo were Ares attacks Neto and your in you car talking to Sentinel.

By the way what Sentinel is saying is gaving our future idea away a bit. We want to kepe it secret only us 2, im assumming Jade and Sentinel know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/13/2008, 8:07 am

its a good idea dom, for the next PPV "Worlds Collide"
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/13/2008, 9:47 am

I really haven't read one of GodsBlood's RP at all so what ever plan you two have, I have no idea what it is.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/13/2008, 9:53 am

wenk wenk wenk Sad Sad Sad thats sad...
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/13/2008, 10:48 am

I agree with Dom, we need one RP and only one RP for each week or each show. It's hard to make a decision and show when there are too much RP's going on. So GB and Dom, you guys should coordinate one good segment for your title match next show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/14/2008, 1:22 am

theres goes my excitement bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/14/2008, 1:31 am

godsblood wrote:
theres goes my excitement bounce bounce bounce

[[[GB, please, stop the spamming]]]
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/14/2008, 1:49 am

Honestly GB I think we should do the one in the car it will fit our plan well and Sentinel dosnt know?? I tought he got our message when we pm him.

But anyways we can introduce Ares in the next show.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/14/2008, 1:58 am

(( I think these discussions are best left to pm. Why might you ask? Because it kills the suspense if you guys are trying to come up with something to surprise everyone. Kinda the reason why 75% of my roleplays are not seen on the boards anymore since I give too much information out that is best left for the show to keep the suspense up. After reading this I can conclude that Ares will make his debut during one of those segments which could have built up anticipation of when he would show up on the show if it was a roleplay shared with like Darth (your VGM) and Dante (your GM). The goal is to also provide entertainment for your fed mates lol, since I can say that maybe half the segments on the XFW card weren't even on our private board and the only people who knew were Sentinel, Dante, Darth (maybe), I, and whoever gave us the roleplays. It's just a suggestion but I think that is what Dante was trying to get at earlier in no so many words lol))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/14/2008, 3:13 am

{{ cant stand suprise , maybe i will have a heart attack lol! }}
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/14/2008, 11:03 am

+1 with Jade. PM each other and coordinate some more. I seriously have not heard any surprises or plans for Ares so I placed him in a match this saturday. It's his debut. Now if you want to make a segment or RP with that, do so asap since the show has to be confirmed tomorrow.

Thanks you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/14/2008, 2:45 pm

oki doki gm dante... bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/15/2008, 1:20 am

So is this the segment promo you guys want to use for your title match with Dom? I know you guys could do better than this, it's a title match and the main event for the show.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty8/15/2008, 4:20 am

Hmm maybe a backstage promo it should be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)   The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wrath Of God Aftermath (Promo for 8/16 XFA Shows)
Page 1 of 1