X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Shows up! (3-10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny Shows up! (3-10) Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Shows up! (3-10)   Destiny Shows up! (3-10) Empty3/8/2010, 12:39 pm

~The camera cuts to the parking garage to see the long black stretch limo of Destiny pull in. Boo's are heard from the crowd as Big Cop, Pat Booker and Gobeer get out of the Limo. All three members of Destiny are dressed in custom made Armani suits. As they step out of the limo Gobeer is wearing one of the Tag Titles over his shoulder and Big Cop is wearing the other~
Matt Scott: "I love when these guys show up they always find new ways of getting the job done."
David Hood: "If by get the job done you mean cheat or deceive then I have to agree with you."
Matt Scott: "Oh come on man you had to love how they kept the Tag Titles on XFA last week it was one of the best moments ever."
David Hood: "Well here is a quick look at what took place on XFA this past week."
~Video footage plays showing the highlights of the Destiny vs GQ match on XFA. During the footage we can hear Gobeer and Rhona explaining the cause in the contract. In the end of the video Destiny is holding up the tag titles while General Quarters are standing in the ring stunned. The camera then is back at the ringside area at the announce table~
Matt Scott: "See how could you not love that. They showed those idiots Tonten and Jesse Blue that being a wrestler is more than being able to hit a few moves its about planning and strategy.
~"Imma Be" by The Black Eyes Peas begins to play in the arena~
David Hood: "Oh look here comes the Tag Champs now."
~Destiny walks out from backstage and the roars of boo's are almost louder than the entrance music. Gobeer, Pat Booker and Big Cop all enter the ring. Gobeer goes over and grabs a mic. He stands in the ring with a huge smile on his face~
Gobeer: "Tonight just one week away from Saint Patrick's Day Massacre Destiny is here to make a statement in 3 singles matches tonight."
~Pat Booker reaches over and takes the mic from Gobeer~
Pat Booker: "It is too bad we have to have those matches in such a run down town like Des Moines, Iowa."
~The crowd boo's even louder now. All 3 members of Destiny stand in the ring with huge smiles. Pat Booker hands the mic over to Big Cop~
Big Cop: "You know even more impressive is that tonight we are getting to add some more gold to our camp when I take the Young Gunz Title from that Thorn guy."
~As the boo's get even louder Big Cop hands the mic over to Gobeer again~
Gobeer: "With tonight Destiny gets to accomplish so much. Tonight we get to see what Cryl can do in the ring first hand when he fights Pat Booker, I once again get to beat Molten Master and show everyone that I am in line for a Universal-X title match, and Big Cop gets to bring home the Young Gunz title."
~Gobeer hands the mic to Pat Booker once again who takes it with a more serious look on his face now~
Pat Booker: "Cryl tonight you do not have to worry about Destiny or any of that stuff. Tonight you being a possible recruit will get to prove yourself in the ring against me. So be ready to put on a show Cryl because Destiny always delivers."
~Big Cop takes the mic once more. He has an evil look in his eyes now~
Big Cop: "I won't promise the same for the Thorn or Molten Master."
~Gobeer gets handed the mic one more time~
Gobeer: "You see once Destiny is put into motion no one can stop..."
~Just as Gobeer is about to finish his comment "Fat" by Weird Al begins to play and Big Fatty V walks out from backstage. The crowd all stands and cheers. Big Fatty V chomps down a Double Cheeseburger before talking~
Big Fatty V: "I am going to make this quick. Gobeer I challenged you last week to a Last Man Standing Match at St. Patrick's Day Massacre and have heard nothing back from you. So what will it be will you face me or will you show everyone just how much of a coward you are?"
~The camera cuts back to the ring and we see Gobeer standing there seemingly angry now~
Gobeer: "I can think of nothing I would want more than to finally put you down once and for all at Saint Patrick's Day Massacre, but if you think being a pain in my @$$ will be enough to make me accept a match with you with nothing on the line you have to be out of your mind. You see you are nothing more than..."
~Big Fatty V interrupts~
Big Fatty V: "Enough!!! Enough of you dodging matches and protecting your little Destiny. I had a backup plan for tonight if you decided to back out of the match for Saint Patrick's Day Massacre and I promise you it is going to hurt you a lot more than it hurts me. I hope you are ready because tonight is going to be a night you will never forget."
~"Fat" by Weird Al begins to play as Big Fatty V gets another Double Cheeseburger tossed to him before walking backstage. Destiny is left in the ring. Gobeer looks a little worried about what Big Fatty V may have in store. After a few seconds Destiny leaves the ring and heads backstage~
David Hood: "Looks like Big Fatty V shut up Destiny for a little bit. I wonder what he has in mind."
Matt Scott: "Probably eating more Double Cheeseburgers, since that is all that fat lard ever has on his mind."
David Hood: "Man you are out of control."
Back to top Go down

Destiny Shows up! (3-10)
Page 1 of 1