X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Aftermath Of Godsblood First Championship Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Aftermath Of Godsblood First Championship Match Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath Of Godsblood First Championship Match   The Aftermath Of Godsblood First Championship Match Empty8/16/2008, 3:39 pm

*after the XFA shows in US Bank Arena Godsblood very upset he enters GM Dante office*

Godsblood:
Dante... i was supposed to win the Aggression Championship!!! but your dog Master Neto screw me and declare the match a draw!!! i want him...next week on XFA i want your dog in a "Last Ride Match"... or else... XFA will never!!! ever!!! be the same again!!!
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Of Godsblood First Championship Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath Of Godsblood First Championship Match   The Aftermath Of Godsblood First Championship Match Empty8/16/2008, 6:14 pm

*master_neto appears*

master_neto: i can hear my name? well... godsblood... so you angry because you cant beat dominator? Suspect you want a match against me? Twisted Evil

so you will have your match and i will give to you a last man standing match, only the best will win and have other chance against dominator.
*master_neto quickly put the finger on the face of godsblood* the crowd will acclaim my name and will claim you body on the ground.
*DANTE smiles and master_neto leave the place*
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Of Godsblood First Championship Match
Page 1 of 1