X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GodSBlooD Wants The Aggression Championship Belt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

GodSBlooD Wants The Aggression Championship Belt Empty
PostSubject: GodSBlooD Wants The Aggression Championship Belt   GodSBlooD Wants The Aggression Championship Belt Empty5/24/2008, 1:30 pm

"Dark Ryder... Are You Man Enough... To Put Your Aggression Championship Belt on the line... against me..."

"Maybe youre afraid of losing it... 'cause you know, that once you step with me in the ring... i will torment every single piece of your soul... and you will never... ever... mentioned again... the name of..."

"GodSBlooD"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: GodSBlooD Wants The Aggression Championship Belt   GodSBlooD Wants The Aggression Championship Belt Empty5/24/2008, 2:03 pm

[The red lights that signal Godsblood arrival start to flicker, and a fog starts to engulf the ring]

[Godsblood smirks and waits for the entrance of the Dark Cloaked Demon to finish]

[As the fog that enshrouds the ring disappears a man in a dark cloak can be seen standing there with his hood up facing Godblood]

[Dark Ryder lifts one hand gesturing for a microphone, and a staff member sitting next to the announcers table moves quick to do his bidding]

[The crew member runs in first looking at godsblood and then looks at Dark Ryder, before slowly creeping up to Dark Ryder and handing him the Microhpone]

[The crew member then jumps out of the ring returning to his seat with his heart pounding]

Dark Ryder: .....you seem to think that you can but the fear of God into me.........[pauses as he slowly raises his head sowly so his white eyes can burn into Godsblood]....what you fail to see is that.....I have no soul.........

Godsblood: [Evil laugh] your words mean nothing to me, i will torm...

Dark Ryder:....ent my soul?!? [Dark Ryder slowly takes his hood off and stares staright into Godsblood eyes] You don't listen to well.....

Godsblood: SILENCE!!! [with shouting the very words he raises his right hand, and a hundred pyros surround the ring] You will... never...ever...

[Dark Ryder without leaving Godsblood eyes for a second raises his right hand, and the ring was surrounded in a thick fog, moments later screams of horror can be heard and then all was silent]

[as the fog dissapears nobody is left surrounding the ring, as if they had all just been turned into the fog itself and vanished with it]

Dark Ryder: Listen to this warning and listen well.....Nobody can strike fear into me......to try to do so is a waste of your time.....

[A thick fog surrounds the ring once again, and the wonder that is Dark Ryder seems to evaporate along with the fog itself leaving Godblood in an angry rage by himself in the ring]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GodSBlooD Wants The Aggression Championship Belt   GodSBlooD Wants The Aggression Championship Belt Empty5/25/2008, 12:18 am

(evil laugh)"nothing can strike a fear on you Dark Ryder... ?"

raise his left hand and a thunder hit the four corners of the ring...

"maybe you have no soul... maybe fear dont exist in your old black heart..."

"but you dont need a soul to be tormented by me!!!"
"You dont need to fear me Dark Ryder!!!"
"Fear... is nothing compare to what you will experience when you step with me in the ring..."
"you and me in, in a Aggression Championship match!!!"

slowly walk toward the middle of the ring... (evil laugh)
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: GodSBlooD Wants The Aggression Championship Belt   GodSBlooD Wants The Aggression Championship Belt Empty5/25/2008, 12:15 pm

("what a man" starts blaring pver the sound system and The Playboy walks out to the entrance)

Playboy : Hold it one damn second here. Before any freak wants to get ahead of himself here, The Playboy deserves a rematch for his belt. Godsblood - you get yourself in line, boy. You have done nothing to deserve a chance - you lost a wrestling match to a girl, for crying out loud!! Dark Ryder - grow a set. You know, you CAN NOT beat The Playboy twice!

(The Playboy walks away from the entrance)
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: A solution to the problem   GodSBlooD Wants The Aggression Championship Belt Empty5/25/2008, 5:13 pm

[The scene opens up inside of an XFW arena. The light strums of a guitar solo can be hear over the audio system before “Barracuda” (live 1990) by Heart cues up on the sound system as the crowd stands up in anticipation on who is about to come out. Jade walks out on stage by herself without Kristen or Teresa as the crowd starts going nuts. She stands at the center of the rampway with her right hand on her hip as the crowd keeps cheering before pulling out a microphone from her left back pocket…]

Jade “ Oh….now I know I didn’t just hear my name uttered out of your lips Playboy. A girl? I’m a gosh darn XFW Knockout!!! :The crowd starts to cheer as she waits for them to die down some: You can’t seriously think that spray on tan is in anyway attractive I hope. I would run another poll, but let’s be serious we all know the results. That is almost as bad as everybody running out here making open challenges for some apparent reason.”

:She starts to walk to the right side of the rampway:

Jade “Now there is this huge issue with who should be the champion of this and that. Now, what the Jaded One poses for you boys to start to play nicely is a tag-team match, two people tagging on each side who absolutely hate each other. But why you ask? The winners of the said tag match will fight in a one on one match to see who are the rightful contenders for each title. Everybody thinks they deserve a shot, I just solved your problem boys. I swear, a little thinking is all you boys needed to solve this little situation. :All the females in the crowd erupt into cheers, and the males start to cheer because all the females are cheering: So that should give you boys something to think about before Jade goes back home on our week long break that The Sentinel was kind enough to give us! Oh, and come meet your favorite XFW Knockout tonight at 2200 as she host DJ’s the XFW Aggression After Party at The Rumjungle in the Mandalay Bay Hotel!! Come…”

:She puts the microphone in the air:

Crowd “ PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!”

[“Barracuda” (live 1990) hits the audio system as she puts the microphone back into her pocket as she blows kisses at the crowd as they start chanting “Jada Beta Omega” before going to the center of the rampway and throws up the RockStar symbol while sticking out her tongue as the crowd keeps cheering before heading to the back…]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GodSBlooD Wants The Aggression Championship Belt   GodSBlooD Wants The Aggression Championship Belt Empty

Back to top Go down

GodSBlooD Wants The Aggression Championship Belt
Page 1 of 1