X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt Empty
PostSubject: Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt   Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt Empty6/22/2008, 9:17 pm

Depending on what direction you're looking at taking with the Aggression belt and my feud with Dark Ryder (and possibly setting up a future feud with the Rebels and Dark Union), you might want to examine the possibility of having The Playboy interfere with the upcoming match with Ryder and Dominator - possibly even to assist Dark Ryder to preserve his reign until a future match - would surprise the crap out of everyone, including him.

Would set up a pretty good promo to explain and give me a reason to avoid DTJ for a bit so he won't get a rematch for his girl back right away.

Last edited by DieHard on 6/22/2008, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt   Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt Empty6/22/2008, 10:46 pm

Don't know how well someone would take it if they legitimatlly (sp?) won the match i.e. the dominator pulling off the upset only to find that he can't actually have the belt. I believe The Sentinel has had these matches planned for a while now so he must have something in store for you if he chose to give the dominator a title match. With Worthy and Dante, they agreed on a match ending to make it fit into a storyline, and I would do the same as long as it doesn't have be parade around fully naked and whatnot lol, since I picture myself more like the TNA knockout's with actual matches and beauty (Velvet Sky) and not 100% eye candy who can't wrestle like the Diva's (I don't even actually watch the WWF(e) anymore because of that actually lol)
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt   Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt Empty6/22/2008, 10:55 pm

True - was just an idea.

Too bad I put it in the wrong forum, since it will not be a surprise to anyone if he goes for it.. LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt   Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt Empty6/23/2008, 7:08 am

Yea even if we go with the idea my freind, the suprise has been ruined already lol.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt   Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt Empty6/24/2008, 2:29 am

I'm confused, is this X-Force Rebels board open to everyone or has Jade and Dominator joined us?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt   Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt Empty6/24/2008, 3:28 am

Nah it was just put in the wrong forum at first and Jade and Dom made comments before it got moved
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt   Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt Empty6/24/2008, 4:43 am

oh I see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt   Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt Empty

Back to top Go down

Sentinel - The Playboy and the Aggression belt
Page 1 of 1