X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Playboy on losing the Aggression Championship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

The Playboy on losing the Aggression Championship Empty
PostSubject: The Playboy on losing the Aggression Championship   The Playboy on losing the Aggression Championship Empty5/21/2008, 7:27 pm

(the Playboy storms interview set, while Jill has her back turned while fixing her top. He grabs the microphone and looks into the camera - he's pissed. He hesitates for a second, and looks back at Jill who is still turned around, looks her up and down, and looks back to the camera Smile . Hequickly shakes his head to get his thoughts back and puts the angry face back on) Mad

Playboy : "DARK RYDER (Jill screams and jumps out of view) YOU GOT LUCKY! You have your little boyfriends come out to give you moral support. Why is that? You can't handle The Playboy on your own? Only cowards need to ride in packs - The Playboy don't need any support. But I can't blame you... you KNOW you can't beat The Playboy one on one. The Playboy is too quick, too sharp... and just too damn good looking to be second rate to the likes of you. Now I don't care if there is a rematch clause or not in the contract, but you and I, one more time, for MY belt. Keep your boyfriends in the back if you got any guts, chicken(BLEEP)."

(The Playboy throws the microphone down causing feedback and storms off the interview set)

Last edited by DieHard on 5/22/2008, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy on losing the Aggression Championship   The Playboy on losing the Aggression Championship Empty5/21/2008, 10:21 pm

(The Dominator sees Jill running of and turns his head then he looks back seing playboy)

Playboy: Get the hell out of my way no body!!

The Dominator: Nobody?!?!?! You honestly got no idea who the hell I am do you?

Playboy: Like the playboy gives a damn.

The Dominator: I am The Dominator, master of annihilation, the dominating force of XFW and the future agression champion!!

Playboy: Ahahaha you make me laugh you could never compete with the playboy, first il take your pride then your....

The Dominator: Yea yea yea, I know then your bride I heard it all before. Right now im going for that title and no (points at playboy) hugh hefner wannabe or a pain for pleasure freak is gonna stop me.

(The Dominator walks of and the playboy dosnt look too happy about this)

[since it seems like me and worthy are at our seperate ways now im intrested in putting my self in a title picture, my fued with worthy has actually been my 1st and longest fued and im sure for awhile and I want to move on]
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy on losing the Aggression Championship   The Playboy on losing the Aggression Championship Empty5/22/2008, 4:24 pm

TheDominator wrote:
(The Dominator sees Jill running of and turns his head then he looks back seing playboy)

Playboy: Get the hell out of my way no body!!

The Dominator: Nobody?!?!?! You honestly got no idea who the hell I am do you?

Playboy: Like the playboy gives a damn.

The Dominator: I am The Dominator, master of annihilation, the dominating force of XFW and the future agression champion!!

Playboy: Ahahaha you make me laugh you could never compete with the playboy, first il take your pride then your....

The Dominator: Yea yea yea, I know then your bride I heard it all before. Right now im going for that title and no (points at playboy) hugh hefner wannabe or a pain for pleasure freak is gonna stop me.

(The Dominator walks of and the playboy dosnt look too happy about this)

[since it seems like me and worthy are at our seperate ways now im intrested in putting my self in a title picture, my fued with worthy has actually been my 1st and longest fued and im sure for awhile and I want to move on]

(We'll see where Sentinel wants to go. It doesn't matter to me)
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy on losing the Aggression Championship   The Playboy on losing the Aggression Championship Empty5/23/2008, 2:24 am

(oright cool)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy on losing the Aggression Championship   The Playboy on losing the Aggression Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

The Playboy on losing the Aggression Championship
Page 1 of 1