X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Playboy and the Aggression Championship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

The Playboy and the Aggression Championship Empty
PostSubject: The Playboy and the Aggression Championship   The Playboy and the Aggression Championship Empty5/17/2008, 2:52 pm

(A short clip plays from backstage last week - Darth Clay " Playboy, your pretty face only has
a few hours left until I rip it apart and leave you in the ring with
blood flowing from it. I will stand over you looking down upon your
prone body with MY title wrapped around my waist." Camera shows The Playboy with his new belt on his shoulder)

Playboy : "Darth. My pretty face is still here - still as pretty as ever, and, if I must say so myself, the gold on my shoulder here reflects just the right amount of light on it, don't you think? (slight face profile to the cameras for a second) You underestimated The Playboy and were foolish enough to think you were even in the same league. Now, you can go back home, get yourself stitched up, lick your wounds and, oh yeah.... get back to your weight bench (Laughs). May 17th was the dawn of a NEW era in XFW, and a confirmation of what I've said all along... The Playboy is the newest sensation in the XFW, and the Aggression Championship is but a start of what is a rise to the top of XFW and wrestling fame.

Now all you ladies are just going to have to wait a bit. There is a long line and, although there is plenty of The Playboy to go around, I really still can only handle a few at a time here. You will get your turn do not worry.

And all you imbiciles backstage can line up to go to war with The Playboy and try to get the Aggression Championship, and I'll put you all down one... by... one. I'll give you these guns (flexes biceps - then points down), but I'll save my elephant gun for your ladies.

First I'll take your pride... then I'll TAKE your bride."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy and the Aggression Championship   The Playboy and the Aggression Championship Empty5/18/2008, 12:35 pm

You think you deserve to have the title? Why don't you put the title up against me playboy! I think that title looks better around my waist!
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy and the Aggression Championship   The Playboy and the Aggression Championship Empty5/18/2008, 12:45 pm

Boy, you're just going to have to stand in line with all the other wanna-be's who want a chance but will ultimately fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy and the Aggression Championship   The Playboy and the Aggression Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

The Playboy and the Aggression Championship
Page 1 of 1