X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Aftermath of Aggression

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

The Aftermath of Aggression Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath of Aggression   The Aftermath of Aggression Empty5/24/2008, 11:01 pm

[The scene opens up as Jade is in the back as the XFW staff is taking down the ring from the recent Aggression show. She is seen talking with Kristen and Teresa and can be seen holding an ice pack in-between her left shoulder blade going up under her left jawline.]

Teresa “Wow Jade, I thought you were done for when he hit that finisher on you. I swear the whole arena got silent when you passed out!”

Jade “ I know! It really hurt :she takes off her ice pack for a second revealing a light red mark: Oh finally it’s going down. How are we supposed to rock out tonight if I have a big red hicky looking spot on my neck!”

Kristen “ I know of at least two people who would like to do that to you.”

Jade “ :giggling: I know! I should wear my daisy dukes in the back one of these days and then when someone is paying more attention to my legs than what I can do to them, I can lock in a Jada Beta Omega and make them scream for me!”

Teresa “Jade!! That’s so wrong on so many levels! But that would work, you know, we should break out the old Victoria’s Secret Angel uni’s”

Kristen “Careful we don’t want her falling into the trap of being a Diva you know.”

Teresa “ Yeah, but those girls can’t fight, at least our Jade can, so that makes her more like a Knockout.”

Jade “ A Knockout, I like that! But then again, I really don’t need to dress like that because everybody loves a Sorority Girl!!”

Kristen “ What about a title run for you Jada?”

Jade “ If it comes it comes, I’m not going to beg for something, I swear when we go to the next arena, we should install one of those machines like at the DMV outside of the Sentinel’s office where it says ‘Take a number here’ and it dispenses a number which shows up on the electronic ticker line by his door saying ‘Now serving’ so and so’s number!”

Teresa “ Oh, I totally like that idea!”

Kristen “What the hecks the matter with you two? Both of you! I always have to be the clear head in the group. Um, yeah, do any of us know HOW to install something like that?”

Jade “ Heck, I just recently found out what a flat-tip screwdriver was.”

Teresa “ I don’t even know what Jade just said.”

Kristen “ :they both look at her: Oh heck no, I probably CAN do it, but I won’t get roped into this one.”

Jade “Fine if Kristen is going to be like that…”

Kristen “ You are not going to make me feel bad about this, not this time.”

Teresa “:nudging Jade: We can always find a staff member to help us!!”

Jade “ Awesome idea! :they give each other a jumping high five: Come on Kristen..you know you want to :Kristen rolls her eyes before joining them in a triangle jumping high five: See that wasn’t so bad!”

Kristen “I can’t believe I just did that.”

Jade “ I can! Now, on to more business, like all these new people rolling out here wanting to box and jump in the ring with anybody. Like who the heck are half of you? I see a few of you in passing and I swear it was some of the XFW staff with how quiet it is, and then I call security on you when you start heading towards the rampway during a show, and our Vice GM DANTE scolds me over the phone about calling security on other wrestlers! I mean, it wasn’t even a text message, a phone call! That’s when you really know you are in trouble! So if I call security on anybody again, it won’t be my fault :laughs: maybe we need one of those books that shows a picture and a name here in the back…”

Teresa “:cutting her off: A scrap style book! I can make one!”

Jade “:turning to Teresa: Teresa! Honestly! :laughing: I’m trying to threaten people out here!”

Kristen “Yeah, have you looked in the mirror lately Jade? A 5’4”, 52 kg woman really doesn’t put the fear into people”

Jade “I know, but I wanted to see what it would be like..”

[The camera starts to fade out as they all continue to argue who can put more fear into someone…]
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of Aggression
Page 1 of 1