X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plin's wrath upon XFA?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Plin's wrath upon XFA? Empty
PostSubject: Plin's wrath upon XFA?   Plin's wrath upon XFA? Empty12/26/2008, 8:35 am

~In a private pub, at Denver's suburbs. Metal music sounds~

~Elisha enters the pub, the entire pub is surrounded by masked guys. The Bartender it is masked too~
Elisha Cuthbert: *Speaking to the bartender* "Hi, I'm looking for Plin, I'm Elisha Cuthbert from XFA I've been called for an interview."
~Bartender only points to a private area behind some curtains~
~Elisha hardly gets to the private are, walking through frenzy masks dancing, before she arrive to the room, an Asian woman appears~
Arisa: "Good evening Elisha, Plin is waiting for you, come on."
~Elisha enters the room, there is darkness, but also glowing in red, some cushions on the ground, and only Plin and Arisa inside~
Plin: *Plin rises and makes a reverence* "Nice to meet you Elisha, I'm sorry if few of the guys outside have been a little violent."
Elisha: "It doesn't matter. I've been on worst suburbs pubs. Going to work, this is your first visit at XFA, what are your expectations?"
Plin: "Sit down, dear Elisha. *Elisha seats on a cushion* Well, I'm honored to be tonight at XFA. It's a great opportunity to show my believes to a new collective."
Elisha: "This new opportunity has something to do, with your opponent tonight, D01?"
Plin: "D01? The former X-Force Tag Champion? I have no grudge against him....."
~A masked guy interrupts the talk, opening the curtains~
Masked guy: "Master, the mausoleum is nearly finished."
~Elisha turns, behind the curtains there is a group of four masked guys playing darts. The only difference with normal darts, instead of the normal target, there is a D01 poster~
Plin: *Plin notes Elisha looking the target* "Well, you know my guys, they love to play games."
Elisha: "They seem like kids. Returning to the interview, at the last PPV you betrayed Worthy and took control of the Black Crusade, will you continue with the former plans of your ex-leader, Worthy?"
Plin: "I won't answer those type of questions, Arisa?"
Arisa: "The Black Crusade is the ideal of Black Worthy, a puny mortal that don't deserve the grace of gods. It's gods desire that the Black Crusade has to be buried, also with the bones of the one that lost his path."
Elisha: "Will you continue harming Worthy? Have you made a pact with The Sentinel in the last match? Will you make total chaos and destruction, or only selected ones?"
Plin: "Arisa show her the way out."
~Arisa claps her hands, and appears three masked guys behind Elisha~
Elisha: "I know my way out. *Elisha turns, but before crossing the curtains, turns to Plin for a last time* I desire you, the worst of lucks for tonight's match."
Plin: "Tonight's match, won't be decided by luck. Will be decided by destiny."
~Elisha disappears into the darkness of the pub~
Back to top Go down

Plin's wrath upon XFA?
Page 1 of 1