X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)

Go down 
+4
Jade
TheDominator
Dark Ryder
Worthy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/6/2008, 1:33 am

lol yeah only one night applied, if it was all the time then the title wouldn't hold ne meaning, all werstlers would be like......Hey...ya i won that title 15 times.......longest i ever held it was 16 and a half minutes, yeah, be jealouse, you wish you could hold it that long. And the title would lose meaning, neways lol yep thats my rant
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/6/2008, 1:45 am

I think it could last at least a season. The problem is, that particular title will have plenty of feuds but it lasting a season sounds right, and the 24/7 rule can culminate at the PPV with all the (wrestlers maybe 6-8 wrestlers)who went for the title gets to rumble it out in some kind of royally amazing match. hmmm.... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/6/2008, 1:52 am

i'd be apart of that Smile
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/6/2008, 1:59 am

Dark Ryder wrote:
i'd be apart of that Smile
Sorry to nit-pick but we are encouraging better grammar for the show's segments and promos so...

"I'd be a part of that" is the correct way. Very Happy And yes, if things go according to plan, we can safely assume you and a few others will be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/6/2008, 2:08 am

i do proper grammer for promos lol, or do you want me to start practising now? In which case practise makes perfect.....except in the eyes of a couch potatoe.....but thats a different story Razz
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/6/2008, 2:14 am

Dark Ryder wrote:
i do proper grammer for promos lol, or do you want me to start practising now? In which case practise makes perfect.....except in the eyes of a couch potatoe.....but thats a different story Razz

I guess practice wouldn't hurt at all. Also, potato is singular and potatoes are plural. Very Happy Sorry, I just had to do it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/6/2008, 2:19 am

Touche, you win this round Dante.....but I will be there for when you screw up....and when you do......well nothing will really happen...I might outline what you did wrong but thats about it......yep....that day will come
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/6/2008, 2:24 am

Trust me, I have no doubt about it. When I type and do not bother looking back at what I type, it is like a marathon with the run-on sentences and butchered spellings. Believe me when I say that you won't be waiting for too long. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/6/2008, 2:40 am

Dark Ryder wrote:
just gonna throw this out there worthy, if you say anytime anywhere, someone might come and attack ya from behind in the parking lot and bring a ref and get a pin fall while your knocked out, a whole hardcore championship thing all over again...

It was just a figure of speech, so please don't start all that Crash Holly 24/7 title desense nonsense.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/6/2008, 2:45 am

worthy wrote:
Dark Ryder wrote:
just gonna throw this out there worthy, if you say anytime anywhere, someone might come and attack ya from behind in the parking lot and bring a ref and get a pin fall while your knocked out, a whole hardcore championship thing all over again...

It was just a figure of speech, so please don't start all that Crash Holly 24/7 title desense nonsense.
"Defense." Sorry, I can't stop. lol! Don't worry, I'll go to sleep soon.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/6/2008, 2:51 am

Sorry I ment defence (thanks for pointing that out)
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/7/2008, 9:55 pm

Okay, so has bloody face (sorry, still seeing the bf v/ Jade match) bleeding face officially accepted the challenge, or is it still open? Or has this just completely gone over the edge?
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/7/2008, 10:16 pm

No Final decision has been made yet, because well, I haven't read one part of this yet. :p
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/7/2008, 10:26 pm

SOunds fair. It kinda blew up before I got to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/8/2008, 2:59 am

I will save you the trouble and post a list of candidates who have posted on here:

Godsblood: even though he is a fellow heel and is from the XFA brand.

Dark Ryder: Not atcually said he wanted a title shot with me, but due to random RP's by Godblood and Dominator about an invasion, I made an RP saying "If you team up with me against the scum from that other show I will put a good word in with our GM".

Jack Ryder: According to Dark Ryder he posted something in one of the forums saying he wants a shot at my title (although I can't find his post saying that anywhere).

Bleeding Face: Has came right out with it and said "I've got nothing to lose so your on" (althouh the NLO RP'd after him, calling him out).

My suggestion, we have four number #1 contenders so maybe a tournament where 1 person faces 1 person and the other 2 face each other and the winner of them 2 matches face each other and the winner of that faces me.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/8/2008, 3:15 am

1st) I just heard from other people talking that Jack Power was interested in the title

2nd) I am not in this title picture lol, My character is meant to go after Extreme Fighting Championship right now, its not strong enough to go after the real deal yet lol
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/8/2008, 9:02 am

worthy wrote:
Jack Ryder: According to Dark Ryder he posted something in one of the forums saying he wants a shot at my title (although I can't find his post saying that anywhere).

I think you may have gotten us confused. But, yes, out of kayfabe, I am interested in your title, but would rather us mix it up at a PPV, with a longer build time.

As it stands, though, I may have other plans. As cool as having gold would be, I think a major storyline would be cooler.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/8/2008, 9:56 am

That was ment to say dark ryder said your intrested in the title and I have challenged your invitational and this was the result:

Jack Power from out of nowhere grabs Worthy's head over his shoulder
and falls down pulling him to the mat executing
LEGENDARY The Jack!!
Jack Power tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
JACK POWER WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS WORTHY !!!!
Vote Jack Power:Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 10pWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 10pWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 10pWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 10pWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 StellaWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 StellaWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 StellaWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 StellaWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Stella
Vote Worthy:Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 10pWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 10pWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 10pWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 10pWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 10pWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 10pWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 StellaWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 StellaWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 StellaWorthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Mezza
Jack Power exp point gained: 5
Worthy exp point gained: 7

...ARE YOU STILL NOT INTRESTED?
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/8/2008, 10:06 am

I guess it all depends on what Sentinel has in store for us. I have floated a storyline his way by PM (still haven't heard back yet), but I wouldn't be opposed to a title shot. Like I said, though, I want a bigger buildup. Especially after your epic win against Legion at the PPV. I've had a title won at a PPV, only to lose them at the next major event (the next DAY even...). Y'know, I want you to enjoy your title a bit before I finally take it from you. Cool

Oh, BTW: I owe you four rematches. One normal, one I Quit, one LMS, one Casket (I dumped Last Blood)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/8/2008, 10:42 am

Thanks and in that case I hope Sentinel doesn't make me defend my title against you just yet.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/8/2008, 11:45 am

worthy wrote:
I will save you the trouble and post a list of candidates who have posted on here:

Godsblood: even though he is a fellow heel and is from the XFA brand.

Dark Ryder: Not atcually said he wanted a title shot with me, but due to random RP's by Godblood and Dominator about an invasion, I made an RP saying "If you team up with me against the scum from that other show I will put a good word in with our GM".

Bleeding Face: Has came right out with it and said "I've got nothing to lose so your on" (althouh the NLO RP'd after him, calling him out).

My suggestion, we have four number #1 contenders so maybe a tournament where 1 person faces 1 person and the other 2 face each other and the winner of them 2 matches face each other and the winner of that faces me.

When I posted that RP, was just me, Malkyto (not NLO). And was trying to say I want to be the 1st contender.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/8/2008, 12:45 pm

Oh I got you.

In that case if Sentinel does go with the tournament idea replace Dark ryder with Malkyto as Dark Ryder doesn't want a title shot just yet.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/8/2008, 1:37 pm

lol well i do but not for this title....not yet, i will be gunning for the title at some point but it won't be this season
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/8/2008, 6:06 pm

Don't worry, I've gotten everyone's ideas, I'll be making my decisions soon.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty8/9/2008, 2:54 am

I reckon my first title defense should be against a level 4 supporter who has just joined this fed, LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next