X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Fatty V Issues an Open Challenge 12/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Big Fatty V Issues an Open Challenge 12/12 Empty
PostSubject: Big Fatty V Issues an Open Challenge 12/12   Big Fatty V Issues an Open Challenge 12/12 Empty12/7/2009, 7:48 pm

~Weird Al's Fat begins to play as Big Fatty V makes his way to the ring. Big Fatty V grabs a mic as he enters the ring~
Big Fatty V: "Okay. I believe I have proven that I am better than Ultimate Legend so now it is time to prove my worth against someone else in my quest for the Universal-X Championship. I am issuing an open challenge to anyone in the locker room to try and stop me on my quest for the title."
~Big Fatty V drops the mic in the ring as Fat begins to play again as Big Fatty V returns to the locker room~
Non RP side note: Sorry for not getting as many RP's in as I was hoping this season. Been swamped with Holiday stuff and did not have alot of time to spend on the game this month. Will be better next season. Also still trying to figure out somebody to feud with next season and once I get an idea I will post in the appropriate thread. If you have any suggestions I am open to ideas.

Thanks
Big V
Back to top Go down

Big Fatty V Issues an Open Challenge 12/12
Page 1 of 1