X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)

Go down 
+4
Jade
TheDominator
Dark Ryder
Worthy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/4/2008, 3:13 am

*Worthy comes down to the ring holding a microphone*

Worthy: Dear puny mortals of XFW as you can see there is a new era in XFW and that is the Worthy era because I am the new XFW champion and to kick off this new era I have made the belt look actually worthy enough to fit around my waist, so here it is...

Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Xforce15

David Hood: What has he done to that belt?

Matt Scott: It looks like he has burnt it, added some decorations and if I'm not mistaken carved his name in blood on the title?

David Hood: I wasn't looking for an answer Matt as it was a figure of speech.

Worthy: Silence commentator scum!! This is the Worthy ones moment in glory so shut up and recognize my greatness!!

*the crowd start to boo*

Worthy: Boo are you like parasites but my reign will be so long that you fools should start getting used to it because I am Worthy by name and Worthy by nature.

*the crowd start chanting worthless*

Worthy: Now onto my announcement, you see ever since I won my title all the puny mortals have been saying is that "I'm a paper champion" and "you only have that title due to Sentinels help" which for the record I had no idea he was going to see the light and face up to reality, but back to the announcement, due to everyone saying I'm a paper champion I will prove you all wrong like I did at the PPV by defeating the next challenge in my open challenge, so who will the next victim be?

Spoiler:

Last edited by worthy on 8/7/2008, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/4/2008, 3:27 am

For whom the bell tolls by metallica start to play

*a sudden lightning struck the four corners of the ring, godsblood makes his way to the ring slowly he raised his right hand and a hundreds pyros surround the arena*

"you are indeed a paper champion... (evil laugh)"

*godsblood quickly get inside the ring*

godsblood runs toward worthy grasping his head
and drives him down to the ground performing a strong Running DDT!!
worthy IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

Ill Torment Your Soul godsblood executing Gods Forbidden Power Bomb Slam

"worthy... you are not wothy to be a champion... the sentinel... remember me... (evil laugh)"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/4/2008, 4:01 am

wrong show godsblood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/4/2008, 4:02 am

im invading your show dark ryder Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/4/2008, 4:04 am

good luck with that Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/4/2008, 4:16 am

... lets the war begin...
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/4/2008, 4:26 am

can't wait
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/4/2008, 4:40 am

*The Dominator runs in and hits Dark Ryder over the head with a chair*

Oh sorry I ment to hit GodsBlood, seemed like I pullled a "Darth Clay"..........NOT BRING ON THE BRAND WARS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/4/2008, 4:43 am

lol ha ha ha its never gonna get forgotten Razz
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/4/2008, 1:02 pm

*Dark Ryder gets up and starts chasing after Dominator and as godsblood walks out of the ring after Dark Ryder, Worthy gets up and does a dive into a forward roll then dives into the stomach of Godsblood executing a Legendary Worthy Rogue Spear then Worthy wraps a steel chain round his fist and continues to beat down Godsblood until security drag him away*

Worthy: What is it with these worthless beings from that other show challenging the Worthy one for the title?

*The XFW crowd for once cheer Worthy due to savind Dark Ryder*

Worthy: If any puny mortal deserves a shot at my title it should be Dark Ryder, so scum bag I know your a bit busy at the back playing with that parasite who calls himself Dominator, so if your watching a replay of this show, the Worthy one has a deal for you...

David Hood: This sounds intresting...

Worthy: We team up and take care of them two jokers from that other show in a tag team match and if we are succesful, I will pull a few strings with our GM to make you the new number one contender, so I want an answer by next week or the deals off.

David Hood: Dark Ryder if your reading this I suggest you take the offer as it is a great oppurtunity and you can also put the B show in there place.

Matt Scott: This is Worthy we are talking about here and as far as i'm concerned there must be a catch to it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/4/2008, 2:38 pm

lol i'm not exactly sure whats happening lol, i just came here to tell godsblood that he couldn't go for the title, and the dominator comes out of nowhere with that lol.....best to just repost it i say, think jack power was gonna go for your title
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/4/2008, 3:11 pm

(Let's band together XFW-ites! Put down the XF:A threat down...for good! *does her Thundercat yell to give moral to her troops* Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/5/2008, 3:02 am

Dark Ryder wrote:
lol i'm not exactly sure whats happening lol, i just came here to tell godsblood that he couldn't go for the title, and the dominator comes out of nowhere with that lol.....best to just repost it i say, think jack power was gonna go for your title

I have no idea what was going on either but I tried to make a role play out of it.

And Jack Power? this is first i've heard.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/5/2008, 3:03 am

you havn't been around the forum much then worthy lol, and yeah...hmmm..... oh gee lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/5/2008, 3:25 am

~"Roses on my Grave" by Papa Roach starts playing as Bleeding Face makes his way to the ramp~
Bleeding face: "Worthy, first, congratulations on winning the title at All or Nothing, by our GM screwed Legion in the match, no biggy. Since your having an open challange, hey, I got nothing to loose, YOUR ON!"
Bleeding Face:And just to make sure that you don't try any funny business, meet my body guards for the match."

*Y2K and Travo make there way towards bleeding face from the locker room area*
Bleeding Face: "The next XWF Tag Team Champions, The Cold Blooded Killers, but enough with words, we'll settle it in the ring tonight!"
*Bleeding Face drops the Microphone and the X-Treme Killing Machines head backstage*

Last edited by Bleeding Face on 8/5/2008, 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/5/2008, 3:26 am

bleeding face's first post congrats, meh can't blame yeah

I ways everyone can read it

*"Roses on my Grave" by Papa Roach starts playing as bleeding face makes his way to the ramp*

Bleeding face: "Worthy, first, congradulations on winning the title at All or Nothing, by our GM screwed Legion in the match, no biggy. Since your having an open challange, hey, I got nothing to loose, YOUR ON!"

*The Crowd cheers louder than ever before*

Bleeding Face: "And just to make sure that you don't try any funny buisness, meet my body guards for the match."

*Y2K and Travo make there way towards bleeding face from the locker room area*

Bleeding Face: "The next XFW Tag Team Champions, The Cold Blooded Killers, but enough with words, we'll settle it in the ring tonight!"

*bleeding face drops the Microphone and the X-Treme Killing Machines head backstage*
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/5/2008, 10:55 am

*bleeding face drops the Microphone and the X-Treme Killing Machines head backstage, but they are interrupted by the System of a Down - B.Y.O.B. song.*
*Malkyto appears at the top of the ramp, cutting XKM way to backstage. Malkyto brings his own mic*

Malkyto: Why you should be the #1 contender, gringo chalado? Just cause your roommates are at your back? I dont thi- hey, is that Y2K? I remember him. The last time I see him he was lnocked out cold! Happy memories, dont you think? No? Oh, I see...
*** Malkyto makes a pause ***
Malkyto: Well, looks like a lot of guys want to be #1 contenders. Maybe we will need a kind of tourney, or match, or poll, or something. Anyway, count me in that list.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/5/2008, 12:51 pm

Worthy: Gentle men!! Gentle men!! ...and puny mortals, lets just calm down and decide amongst yourselves who the number one contender should be or if our great and glorious leader, Mr Sentinel is watching this then I suggest a number one contenders tournament as I will take on any one, any time, any where because I am Worthy by name and Worthy by nature.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/5/2008, 12:58 pm

[I could see this go on forever, awesome!!!!]
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/5/2008, 5:23 pm

just gonna throw this out there worthy, if you say anytime anywhere, someone might come and attack ya from behind in the parking lot and bring a ref and get a pin fall while your knocked out, a whole hardcore championship thing all over again...
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/5/2008, 5:36 pm

Thats a good idea Dark Ryder. If that were to become the rule, imagine the title changin hands 4-5 times during the show because of it and whoever holds the title always looks paranoid. It would work great but I think whoever starts as a champ in the beginning of the show has to regain the title again in the end to be fair.

That would be a great sequence of events though, not sure if it would look good for our feds main title though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/5/2008, 5:42 pm

lol thats what happened in a ppv back when wwe was wwf with the hardcore title, it was probably one of the best and funniest shows i had ever seen. So yeah like with a lower title? will the x-treme fighting championship is supposed to be like the hardcore championship so could use that, and yeah i agree, the person who wins the title or the title holder at the time should regain it at the very end of the show lol
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/5/2008, 6:53 pm

Dark Ryder wrote:
lol thats what happened in a ppv back when wwe was wwf with the hardcore title, it was probably one of the best and funniest shows i had ever seen. So yeah like with a lower title? will the x-treme fighting championship is supposed to be like the hardcore championship so could use that, and yeah i agree, the person who wins the title or the title holder at the time should regain it at the very end of the show lol

You can thank Crash Holly for that., and it was more than just a PPV; after winning the HC title for the first time, he basically said "I'll defend my title any time, anywhere!" And, in the middle of that same interview, some mook came in, referee in tow, and made good on his word. Thus was born the so-called "24/7" rule that was the norm for a VERY long time for the HC title. I was sad when that rule, and the HC title, went away.

Speaking of titles that went away, I miss the cruiserweight title. I don't watch WWE anymore (THANKS ADAMLE!!!) but good cruiserweight bouts were THE reason to watch the show. The X Division in TNA is close, and in some ways better due to the special matches, but I still miss it.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/5/2008, 7:18 pm

(I do miss the 24/7 title lol. I just won! *turn around get klonked on the head with an object and the referee counts the 3 and you lose. Wait till so-and-so goes to interview, bring the same ref, wack them with a chair during the interview, 3 count* I just won again! Definitely could be something that we could write in; through segments and stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty8/5/2008, 10:42 pm

[[A 24/7 title could work, but also could be hard work, a lot of RP and shows full of "steel chair shot promos".
Thats why I think a 24/7 title run could works just for one night. Obviously, not any night, but a special night... a ONE NIGHT STANDING... Sorry. I mean, a PPV night.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)   Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy issues an open challenge. (for next XFW show)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next