X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Open Challenge!

Go down 
+2
TheDominator
Morbiddistruction
6 posters
AuthorMessage

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty7/7/2008, 11:33 pm

::Heavy rock music hits the speakers, as the crowd eagerly tooks to the titantron, with slightly puzzled looks. The titantron begins to play a video showing MATHLER, highlighting some of his great moments from matches prior to his arrival in XFW::

::MATHLER walks out from behind the curtain, holding what looks to be a textbook, and a microphone. A bulky, strong man, MATHLER is well dressed in a suit and tie, with slicked back hair and sleek glasses. It looks like MATHLER is about to speak..

MATHLER: You pathetic excuse for wrestling fans, I can't believe you are watching this garbage! Don't you know there are better things for you to spend your money on?! Well fear not, ladies and gents, for the King of Kappa, the Sultan of Secant, the Champion of Cotan is here... MATHLER! And I am here to prove to you scoundrel that I will forever change the landscape of XFW.

MATHLER: How will I do that you ask? Why, I am going to issue an open challenge, to the talent, or should I say lack thereof, of the XFW! That's right... anyone who wishes to step forward, I will take them on and prove to the powers that be that I deserve to be at the top of this federation. Because when you're this intelligent, and your IQ runs circles around anyone elses, you don't have to do the "dirty work," you simply ascend right to the top!

::MATHLER turns his back to the crowd and walks into the backstage area. The crowd looks confused, and slightly pissed off, not quite sure what to think!::
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty7/8/2008, 12:02 am

Morbid Distruction's music kicks off and he walks down the ramp with a wicked Smile. Morbid climbs into the ring and picks up the mic sitting on the edge.

Brandon: Oh this is his first debute on the show i cant wait to see what happens
Reggie: well if the rumors we have heard he is undefeted
Brandon: well defete is the last thing on his mind he wants blood!

Morbid Distruction Looks at the crowd.

Morbid: So.. Mathler you finaly made the offer and Here i am Accepting. I warned you not to cross into the Dark Carnival and to not piss me off. Calling me dumb? in my own Domain? in my Carnival.. im going to show you that was your First Mistake you ever made in this federation. I'm going to show you whats it like to be Clowned.. and why I'm still Undefeted in this buisness

Last edited by Morbiddistruction on 7/8/2008, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty7/8/2008, 12:14 am

(Smart choice not goin up against me, fair enough you still wanna remain underfeated lol! )
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty7/8/2008, 12:16 am

TheDominator wrote:
(Smart choice not goin up against me, fair enough you still wanna remain underfeated lol! )
(oh i havnt givin up! me and him decied to do this in PM he your time will come to be clowned)
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty7/8/2008, 12:33 am

Alright, correction for morbid:
They're not gonna know that you told Mathler to stay outta your Carnival cuz people outside of this fed cannot see youve said that in this forum. So you might have to make a promo b4 in the beginning of a show kinda introducing Mathler by you saying that to him or something and then later that night or next show come out and say that. Point is its ather your gonna have to make another promo showing that you've said that or your gonna have to edit it lol. and that is my correction of the day Razz
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty7/8/2008, 2:30 am

I was curious what show Mathler was going to be in, I guess you will be in Aggression. So I extend an extra welcome to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty7/8/2008, 2:51 am

Dont worry dude you are in the better show.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty7/8/2008, 2:53 am

Don't worry, at When Brands Collide [XFW vs. XF:A] we shall see, we shall see Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty7/8/2008, 3:04 am

Oh you mean my ppv name idea was actually used for the crossbrand ppv!!

Are there stable battles because then we could do what they do in survivor series!!
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty7/8/2008, 3:07 am

LoL, I have no idea, and what I said was totally unoffical! I just liked the name lol.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty7/8/2008, 3:14 am

Why thank you infact I got heaps of other names.

Annhilation Nation
Apocalypse
Road to Glory (that could be like our wrestlemania)
Total Chaos
Ring of Death (could be like the KOTR tournament except maybe with a twist maybe like a hardcore match something for the "Death" bit)
Or Cage of Destruction (which can be a cage match tournament
Back to top Go down

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty7/8/2008, 9:44 am

... youre not creditable to be here in XFW...

... and you mock the XFW fans... you will feel my wrath... soon...Ma... Math... doenst matter what youre name you piece of crap... cause the only name you will remember is my name ... and you will never... eve... i mean never... mention again the name of... "GodSBlood"...
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty7/8/2008, 6:24 pm

Don't worry about Godsblood, he doesn't know when to get out of character.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty7/8/2008, 7:23 pm

::A Video of MATHLER quickly pops up on the titantron, catching the crowd off guard::

MATHLER: Morbid Morbid Morbid... MORBID! Bragging about being undefeated. So insecure that he has to constantly toot his own horn about being "undefeated."

What does undefeated mean anyway, Mr. Destruction? Undefeated, in your case, would mean that you have no losses, a big old zero in the loss column. Zero is neither positive nor negative. The way I see it, Morbid, is that you are undefeated simply because you do not take risks and fight worthy adversaries. You beef up your "undefeated" record by trouncing the bottom feeders of the XFW. I could define risk and give you my infamous lecture on the beta factor associated with risk, but I'll save that for a more intellectually stimulating audience! The point is, you have not stepped in the ring with such a talented opponent as myself, and when you do, you will be forced to leave your "neutral" position and will suffer the consequences. Yes, a loss, on your record. You'll no longer be able to brag, what ever will you do!?

You people make me sick, you actually bought tickets to see this MorbidlyNeurotic ass, before there was a superstar like MATHLER in the federation?! Enough is enough, the time has come to infuse the XFW with real talent!

::the camera focuses on MATHLER and his intense stare as the show cuts to a commercial::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Open Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge!   An Open Challenge! Empty

Back to top Go down

An Open Challenge!
Page 1 of 1