X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An open invitational challenge(to use at next show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

An open invitational challenge(to use at next show) Empty
PostSubject: An open invitational challenge(to use at next show)   An open invitational challenge(to use at next show) Empty7/1/2008, 12:33 am

Animal by nickelback starts to play as slugger makes his way down to the ring

Slugger: welcome xfw fans to the first XFA show of the new season well you may be wondering why i'm out here well i'm out here to issue an open invitational to anyone that would like to face me one on one here tonight.

Slugger waits in the ring to see who answers his open challenge.
Back to top Go down
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: sharkman   An open invitational challenge(to use at next show) Empty7/5/2008, 8:57 am

i will answer you.let have a match in the ring.i will show some pain.....let do this.... affraid afro
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: An open invitational challenge(to use at next show)   An open invitational challenge(to use at next show) Empty7/5/2008, 10:43 pm

okay sharkman if you want a piece of the slugger u will get u wish.
But first i have a match against dante in a steel cage so next week it will be you and me one on one.

(if it's okay with you dante).
Back to top Go down
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: sharkman   An open invitational challenge(to use at next show) Empty7/7/2008, 2:37 am

all right then let get it on..let the pain come out.in your soul will go to the master.in i will bring your skull home in put it in my trophy case//where i keep all humans reward.they are my tiltes.the master love my trophy case..darth clay will be watching on the monter/to make sure it will be aswome wrestling match .then when i'am done the master darthclay will take your soul from me after i put it in a bottlel in hand it to him.then put your skull will go in my trophy case.sign sharkman the king of ocean ... king :king:hea dante is ok with you.not that i need your ok.see i'am the king of the ocean in ican do as i please..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An open invitational challenge(to use at next show)   An open invitational challenge(to use at next show) Empty

Back to top Go down

An open invitational challenge(to use at next show)
Page 1 of 1