X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show)

Go down 
+2
TheSentinel
marcus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
marcus
XFE Hall of Famer
marcus

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show) Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show)   Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show) Empty3/26/2011, 4:45 pm

Voice: "Ladies and gentlemen, boy and girls, and children of allllllllll ages, X-Force Entertainment proudly presents, the most electrifying professional wrestler in the sports entertainment industry, he’s known as the people’s choice, he’s the universal heartthrob, and he’s here live tonight, he’s ………M—A—R—C—U—S I—D—O—L, I—D—O—L."
~A crescendo of music (“Thunderstruck”, AC/DC) blasts through the arena. Suddenly, the X-Tron starts flashing the words “The People’s Choice Has Arrived in the XFE.” As the music continues to build in volume, pyrotechnic explosions and flashes erupt and emit from the ramp and the entrance way. As the smoke billows from the top of the ramp, Marcus Idol emerges from the entrance way and makes his way to the center of the ring with a mic in hand~
~The fans erupt with cheers as Marcus Idol stands in the center of the squared circle~
Marcus Idol: “It feels good to finally make it here to the XFE. Are you fans ready for a spectacular season?”
~The crowd almost blows the roof off the arena with a thunderous sound of cheers~
David Hood: "It’s great to see Marcus Idol as part of X-Force Wrestling."
Matt Scott: "Here’s got quite the following with the fans. It should be interesting to see what transpires in the XFE with Marcus Idol on the roster.”
Marcus Idol: “The reason the people’s choice, Marcus Idol, is here is because this is the hotbed of professional wrestling. I’ve wrestled all over the world and after my extensive stay in the OcW, it was time to move on with my career. As I look across the roster of talent in the XFE I see a plethora of wrestling stars. With that being said, there’s no doubt that this is place to be if you want to be amongst the best wrestlers in the sports entertainment industry.”
Marcus Idol: “Now let’s get down to business. As I look at the heavyweight title rankings here in the XFE, I would feel somewhat remiss if I didn’t tell you that my eye is on the grand prize; the XFE World Heavyweight Championship title. The fact of the matter is that I know, as well as most of you know, that being the new guy here, my chances are somewhat remote in getting a title shot this season, but I feel confident that I will be able to demonstrate to you great fans that I deserve to be recognized..."
~Marcus Idol is Interrupted~
OOC: Greetings all. Feel free to jump in. This storyline could go many different ways? If could be a good ole fashion feud or a proposal to develop a stable or a series of matches leading to a title shot in future seasons. Anything is possible. R/Marcus
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show)   Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show) Empty3/26/2011, 9:35 pm

I think Destiny and Rebel Nation should try to recruit you.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
marcus
XFE Hall of Famer
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show)   Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show) Empty3/27/2011, 9:14 am

OOC: Change of direction.

Last edited by marcus on 3/30/2011, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show)   Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show) Empty3/27/2011, 9:51 am

Rebel Nation are an urban street gang type of stable, so I reckon you'll be more suited to Destiny in my oppinion as a bodyguard for Gobeer, but the choice is yours and theres, so do whatever you like.

BTW If you want to ask them then search there name and send them a pm.

Destiny leader is Gobeer.

Rebel Nation leader is Da_One.

Good luck and enjoy the fed.
Back to top Go down
marcus
XFE Hall of Famer
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show)   Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show) Empty3/27/2011, 9:55 am

Thanks Worthy. R/Marcus
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show)   Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show) Empty3/27/2011, 12:53 pm

~"Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas begins to play in the arena. As the music begins so does the eruption of boo's from the crowd. Amber Destiny, Pat Booker and Bosero all walk out from the backstage area. They are all wearing their wrestling gear with Destiny shirts on. Amber has her shirt tied up revealing her midsection~
David Hood: "Destiny is heading down to the ring but where is Big Cop, Big Fatty V and Gobeer?"
Matt Scott: "I am guessing they are out here to give Marcus a welcome as only Destiny can."
David Hood: "Then Marcus better be ready for a fight."
~The 3 members of Destiny enter the ring and Amber seems to be flirting with Marcus through her actions of entering the ring and walking around the ring. Pat Booker grabs a mic and hands it to Amber Destiny. He goes over to the corner and grabs 2 more mics and hands one to Bosero and keep the other in his hand~
Amber Destiny: "Let us be the first to welcome you to XFE and the XFW show also known as Destiny's show."
~The crowd boo's loudly at this comment~
Pat Booker: "Well to make this easy, we want to extend the olive branch to you tonight."
~Pat Booker looks at Bosero now~
Bosero: "Since the arrival of OcW members to XFE, we at Destiny have had great successes against their members, including a large number of wins against them and the retiring of Justin Alsop."
~Bosero pauses to the boo's from the crowd and motions to Amber Destiny now~
Amber Destiny: "And we would not want someone,"
~Amber rubs her finger down the chest of Marcus Idol~
Amber Destiny: "like you to face the same fate as the others."
~Amber winks at Marcus as she stops talking~
Pat Booker: "So make the right decision and accept our offer. We can always use new talent either in the group or as allies."
~Pat Booker, Amber and Bosero stand close together now~
Bosero: "So what do you say?"
~The members of Destiny all look at Marcus Idol now~

(Hope that works, i have an Idea about why only 3 members of Destiny came out)
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show)   Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show) Empty3/27/2011, 1:00 pm

~the lights go suddenly out just to lighten up red as blood as the theme music of Halloween starts playing~

~as Marcus looks up to the ramp the X-Tron comes to life with a familiar face~

Cryl: "Hello Marcus, we are glad you could make to the show"

~Marcus seems a bit suprised but shows no fear.~

Cryl: "You see Marcus, now that you and your OCW friends have arrived I have decided to... well... welcome all you.... one by one!!!"

~The camera closes in on Cryl's eyes.~

Cryl: "Welcome to Pain.. Blood and Suffering! Welcome to XFE!!"

~The X-Tron goes black and the lights turn normal again~

OOC; Just thought to throw something in here Wink Continue as you please
Back to top Go down
marcus
XFE Hall of Famer
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show)   Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show) Empty3/27/2011, 1:04 pm

Change of direction for storyline.

Last edited by marcus on 3/30/2011, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show)   Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show) Empty3/30/2011, 2:02 am

(Add this on for new direction)

~As Destiny looks at Marcus Big Fatty V comes down to the ring and enters it. He walks right up to Amber, Pat and Bosero and whispers something to them. They all smile and Amber hands Big Fatty V the mic~
Big Fatty V: "We want to make this deal good for both sides involved so I want you to know that, Destiny has a spot in the Tag Team Title Tournament."
~Marcus looks at Big Fatty V interested~
Big Fatty V: "I was going to be 1/2 of our team and we would like to offer you the other spot in our tag team. Together we could win the Tag Titles...What do you say?"
~Big Fatty V looks at Marcus and extends his hand~
(over to you)
Back to top Go down
marcus
XFE Hall of Famer
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show)   Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show) Empty3/30/2011, 8:34 pm

~Marcus Idol rubs his chin, as he paces back and forth in the ring, and then he looks to the audience for approval~

~The fans overwhelming start chanting don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it~

Marcus Idol: ~smiles~ "You know everyone who’s in the wrestling business knows all about Destiny."

~ Big Fatty V, Amber, Pat and Bosero nod their heads in concurrence as if Marcus Idol gave them the ultimate compliment~

David Hood: "Did Destiny just give Marcus Idol an offer he can’t refuse?"

Matt Scott: "I think Idol would be a fool not to accept the offer.”

Marcus Idol: ~Idol starts to leave the ring and then pauses’~ “Did you say a chance to compete for the tag team titles?”

Big Fatty V: ~with his hand extended out to shake Idol’s hand~ "Together we could win the Tag Titles... What do you say Idol?"

Marcus Idol: "I accept!!!" ~Idol shakes his hand and then drops the mic and exits the ring with Destiny~

~The crowd is utterly stunned with what just happened~

Matt Scott: "I think this is awesome. Idol and Big Fatty V will be a force to be reckoned with.”

David Hood: "I can’t believe what just happened. What is Marcus Idol thinking?"
Back to top Go down
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show)   Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show) Empty4/4/2011, 8:16 pm

Love the idea just tweeking my line a little bit.

~Marcus Idol rubs his chin, as he paces back and forth in the ring, and then he looks to the audience for approval~
~The fans overwhelming start chanting don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it~
Marcus Idol (smiles): "You know everyone who’s in the wrestling business knows all about Destiny."
~Big Fatty V, Amber, Pat and Bosero nod their heads in concurrence as if Marcus Idol gave them the ultimate compliment~
David Hood: "Did Destiny just give Marcus Idol an offer he can’t refuse?"
Matt Scott: "I think Idol would be a fool not to accept the offer.”
~Idol starts to leave the ring and then pauses~
Marcus Idol: “Did you say a chance to compete for the tag team titles?”
~With his hand extended out to shake Idol’s hand~
Big Fatty V: "Marcus, I have the utmost respect for your past accomplishments, but, together we could grasp that brass ring, together we could win the Tag Titles, together we could achieve our DESTINY...What do you say Idol?"
Marcus Idol: "I accept!"
~Idol shakes his hand and then drops the mic and exits the ring with Destiny~
~The crowd is utterly stunned with what just happened~
Matt Scott: "I think this is awesome. Idol and Big Fatty V will be a force to be reckoned with.”
David Hood: "I can’t believe what just happened. What is Marcus Idol thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show)   Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Marcus Idol Open Challenge... (1st XFW show)
Page 1 of 1