X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic

Go down 
+3
DieHard
GD Pato
Jade
7 posters

How many invitationals on average do you use per day?
Zero
Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic I_vote_lcap30%Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
One
Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic I_vote_lcap10%Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Two
Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic I_vote_lcap0%Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Three
Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic I_vote_lcap0%Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Four
 0% [ 0 ]
Five
Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic I_vote_lcap60%Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty6/10/2008, 6:53 pm

Seeings that the boards are all brand new with TWG and all the good things, I figured I would start a topic about Invitational Challenges since they are one of the few ways to actually earn money and also included a poll to gauge how many people acutally use this function since I have found not too many people know you gain decent money this way.

Name: Jade
Class: Technique
Level: 8
Fans: 135
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty6/10/2008, 7:12 pm

Oh, I also forgot to put if you don't want me to challenge your invitational if you have one just leave me a pm that way I know since I know sometimes people in federations don't want other fed members challenging their invitationals for personal reasons and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty6/10/2008, 7:14 pm

TWG
Name: gp pato
Class: Balanced
Fans: 289

Hardcore TWG
Name: gp pato
Class: Balanced
Fans: 54
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty6/10/2008, 7:18 pm

Do invitational challenges effect your wrestler score?
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty6/10/2008, 7:40 pm

Hmm...good question Playboy, I haven't really looked lol. I know lately it's been affecting my ranking which is why I had to close it at level 7 for a little since I get so many requests and it kept pushing me up which I didn't want. So based on that I would say yes, but I have my completely open from level 0 to 250 so anybody within 2 levels can challenge it now. But I don't normally pay attention to wrestler's score since I think it's weird that I should be paired up with a 100 +/- 100 modifier and sometimes it's a +44 person or something who totally puts a whipping on me.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty6/10/2008, 7:50 pm

Jade wrote:
Hmm...good question Playboy, I haven't really looked lol. I know lately it's been affecting my ranking which is why I had to close it at level 7 for a little since I get so many requests and it kept pushing me up which I didn't want. So based on that I would say yes, but I have my completely open from level 0 to 250 so anybody within 2 levels can challenge it now. But I don't normally pay attention to wrestler's score since I think it's weird that I should be paired up with a 100 +/- 100 modifier and sometimes it's a +44 person or something who totally puts a whipping on me.

Considering that the ranking certainly seems to be based on all the wrestlers scores within the level, I guess that, if it effects the ranking, then it would the score too.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty6/10/2008, 8:28 pm

Okay, I just got done talking with a few of the other girls and it does affect it now. It started back when they did a change to the invitational rules to where you can only challenge +/- 2 levels instead of all levels.
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty6/10/2008, 8:58 pm

Jade tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
INCREDIBLE!!! MORBID DISTRUCTION a breaks the count by pulling the referee shirt!!
Jade is forced to get up
JADE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS MORBID DISTRUCTION !!!!

Rolling Eyes if you wanted to get ontop of me THAT bad Jade you could of just asked! Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty6/10/2008, 10:31 pm

lol!

by the way, if anybody wants:

Malkyto
lvl 11
656 fans
No rematch.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty6/10/2008, 10:45 pm

LoL, I don't ask, I'm like Nike, I just do it Razz
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty6/11/2008, 7:43 am

Jade kicks out
TheDominator turns Jade still groggy up pulling his hair
TheDominator picks up his rival's leg
and hyperextends his knee and ankle joints by grasping his heel and holding and squeezing it connecting with a light Spinning Toe Hold!!
TheDominator keeps his weak submission hold
Jade can't resist anymore and taps out!!

G out of all the ways I beat you it was by the submission move I win with most of the times THE SPINNING TOE HOLD
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty6/11/2008, 7:54 am

You can lose points

I jsut did it and lost 120 points
AND I WAS ON 30000!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty6/12/2008, 6:27 pm

Anybody want to challenge me? I give back two rematches maybe even 3 for XFW wrestlers. You guys would probably beat me too. Smile Wink Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty6/12/2008, 6:43 pm

O man...

Jade lif his down headed opponent on his back

and quickly hurls him down to perform a HardCore Jade-a-breaker!!

Jade winds up the leg and kicks gp pato in the groin, sticks her tongue out and shows the rockstar symbol with her left hand

runs to the ropes; gains momentum and
performs a variation of the Sweeping WrapAround (Harai Makikomi) in
reverse and jumps up throwing up the rockstar symbol sticking out her
tongue again in gp pato's face with the crowd screaming executing HardCore Party Like A Rockstar!!

GP PATO IS BLEEDING!!

JADE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS GP PATO !!!!

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic   Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Invitational Challenge Topic
Page 1 of 1