X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A Empty
PostSubject: The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A   The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A Empty7/8/2008, 1:31 am

I decided to do weekly predictions of each match on XF:A and this is the first of the Dominators Predictions
and lets see the line up

D01 vs. Quan
Dave Studd vs. dex022
Volgo vs. Johnny Groove
Diamond Troy Justice vs. HadesStar
Fatals Strike vs. El Gran Chico & JD Allgood
Morbid Distruction vs. Sharkman
Hardcore Match: GodsBlood vs. Master_Neto
GM-X Challenge Cage Match: DANTE vs. Slugger
Aggression Championship: Dominator vs. Darth Clay

DO1 vs Quan One of the bottom guys of the roster (no disrespect) is up against our mongolian warlord. Quan was having some little problems with his ifnishers but his done with that and his starting to hit some big moves. Im gonna go with Quan on this one

Dave Studd vs Dex022 I think Dave will dominate this match. (and I should know about domination) Only thing that might slow down the match is Dex022 high health and stamina. But Dave just simple has the expierence on his side his a level 11 and his up against a level 9.

Volgo vs Johnny Groove I think Volgo will win this. Johnny Grooves only hope is to drain a lot of his stamina with this submission moves. Pretty much like I said before, Volgo has the experience on his side being a level 11.

DTJ vs HadesStar Sorry to my old justice force freind but I think HadesStar has got this match. But then again I think DTJ still has a chance. All we can do is wait and see what happens.

Fatals Strike vs EGC and JD I think it will be a draw. But if it dosnt my guess will have to be the The Fatal Strikes.

That Stupid Clown against that stupid guy who thins his a shark:lol!: Ahahaha im just kidding. Even tough I admire that Sharkman isnt afraid to fight anyone or challenge anyone in this fed wether it be someone like Legion, I think Morbid has an easy match here. I dont think he would break a sweat in this one.

GodsBlood vs Master_Neto GodsBlood has been ripping almost everyone in this fed to shreds (including me), ill have to go with him in this match. But Master Neto will be hard to slow down with his very high stamina. So is GodsBlood dosnt get any big moves on him, he will be in some big trouble.

Cage match: Dante vs Slugger If I wasnt agression champ I would of accepted this challenge honest to god even tough I knew I would get the crap beaten out of me and unless Slugger can find a fast way out of that cage thats whats gonna happen to him.

Agression title match: !!ME!! vs Darth Clay Our residental sith is up against me. If Darth can get a fair amount of subs on me and some big moves to drain my stamina he might have a chance. He has never beaten me before, but theres always a first time for something. If his got a good enough block to stop my initiative then thats something else that can give him hope of beating me. Because I can go all the way in my total in consecutive moves.
If he has
-Good Pacification
-Good Block
-Able to hit me with his best submission moves
-Get me with some big moves

Then he has a chance but my prediction is me, mostly from past experience with Darth. But he can consider himself lucky that I havnt got my twisting DDT yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A   The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A Empty7/8/2008, 11:50 am

i like the way you think because fatal strike is going to win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A   The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A Empty7/8/2008, 1:52 pm

TD youre a one super cool guy cheers cheers cheers

keep up the good work!!! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A   The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A Empty7/8/2008, 2:57 pm

real nice of you Dom i can see who my true friends are with that post... Sad
Back to top Go down
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Morbiddistruction   The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A Empty7/8/2008, 10:21 pm

this is sharkman.in this bussenes you have no friends.it all about giveing and taken pain.so you are going to grown me with pain.that sounds great.because i love pain.let see if you can handel the great white attack.it not pain i'am comeing for. it your soul that you will miss.in the master darth clay will have it ..sharkman comeing for youuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A   The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A Empty7/8/2008, 10:26 pm

Morbid Giggles

So Sharkman Speaks? Sharkman thinks he can beat me? He even thinks he can Take my soul... after i have claimed many Souls from the locker room. and take it to his master Darth Clay? HAH! i spit at this idea, after i beat you Sharkman im going after Mathler. after im finished with him I'm coming after your Master! and ill end this by taking your souls to add them to my list of Urns i already have. your going to get all you Deserve in our Match im looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Morbiddistruction   The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A Empty7/9/2008, 8:26 am

this is sharkman.a locker room is nothng.i'am the king of the ocean.in fact your only human.i'am half man and half shark so can you figer out what part of me is comeing after you.hahahah.me and the master had a good laught of what you wrote.for a clown that not bad..so i'll meet you in the ring and will see for your self what kind of pain i will bring you.you have a soul of a clown.in the master darth clay would injoy putting your soul in bottle.so when we need a joke all we have to do is turn the cap....meet you in the ring.sign sharkman.ooooha.bring some more of your jokes...... jocolor jocolor lol! lol! you will try to beat me/i don't think you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A   The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dominators Predictions for 7/12/08 XF:A
Page 1 of 1