X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dominators predictions of who might become the frist ever Universal X champ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

The Dominators predictions of who might become the frist ever Universal X champ Empty
PostSubject: The Dominators predictions of who might become the frist ever Universal X champ   The Dominators predictions of who might become the frist ever Universal X champ Empty7/17/2008, 8:37 am

Ok so who will make history to be the first to wear that platinum belt around there waiste. We can only wait to find out but im gonna take a guess at it like I always do. Lets look at the card we have today.

(1) D01 vs Pit Viper
(2) El Gran Chico vs. Hades Star
(3) Darth Clay vs. Slugger
(4) Quan vs. Ryino

DO1 vs Pit Viper: We speeds can barely compete with techs, unless D01 can dodge most of his submissions to avoid Pit Viper eating away his stamina he maybe might not make it to the finals.
My pick: Pit Viper

El Gran Chico vs HadesStar: Hmmm I cant really decide, so im guessing if HadesStar can block most of EGC's moves he has got it.
My Pick: HadesStar

DarthClay vs Slugger: Tech vs tech, my guess is Darth Clay. His been hard at work trying to fix his build and got a big pile of new moves that should hit big if Slugger is unfortunate enough to get caught in them.
My Pick: Darth Clay

Quan vs Ryino: Quans been on a roll, he has shown a lot of improvement recently and some big hitting moves. Ryino might be in trouble.
My Pick: Quan

Now were left down to Pit Viper, HadesStar, DarthClay and Quan. I dont know whos gonna win the fatal 4 way. But my guess is its eitehr Quan or Clay.

And that was my special edition of "The Dominators Predictions" on who will become the first ever Universal X championship.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

The Dominators predictions of who might become the frist ever Universal X champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominators predictions of who might become the frist ever Universal X champ   The Dominators predictions of who might become the frist ever Universal X champ Empty7/18/2008, 10:07 am

i mostly agree with you accept for the part were you said darth will beat me but i do think quan will be the first universal x champion.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Dominators predictions of who might become the frist ever Universal X champ   The Dominators predictions of who might become the frist ever Universal X champ Empty7/18/2008, 11:24 am

Hmmmm we shall see next week on Agression. Will Slugger continue on to the fatal 4 way or will he have to shut his mouth? You know my pick is option B but we just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dominators predictions of who might become the frist ever Universal X champ   The Dominators predictions of who might become the frist ever Universal X champ Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dominators predictions of who might become the frist ever Universal X champ
Page 1 of 1