X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dominators Predictions for 7/28

Go down 
3 posters

Who do you think will win
The Dominator
The Dominators Predictions for 7/28 I_vote_lcap73%The Dominators Predictions for 7/28 I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Playboy
The Dominators Predictions for 7/28 I_vote_lcap27%The Dominators Predictions for 7/28 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

The Dominators Predictions for 7/28 Empty
PostSubject: The Dominators Predictions for 7/28   The Dominators Predictions for 7/28 Empty7/25/2008, 11:23 pm

Ok another addition of The Dominators predicitons I missed out this weeks XFW predictions so im here to make up for it. Lets take a look at the card.

Johnny Groove vs. Pit Viper
Mathler vs. HadesStar
GM's Choice vs. GodsBlooD & Master_Neto
JD Allgood vs. Diamond Troy Justice
In Hell Match: DANTE vs. Dave Studd
Caged LMS Match: Morbid vs. Sharkman
Aggression Championship: Playboy vs. Dominator

Johnny Groove vs Pit Viper: Tech vs Tech, most times it usually depends on who hits the most holds. But with Johnny Groove having much more experience then Pit Viper which means much more ripping holds then I guess that means its a win for Johnny Groove.
Pick: Johnny Groove

Mathler vs HadesStar: Well Im not too sure but I think Mathler might get this win.
Pick: Mathler

GMs Choice vs GodsBlood & Master Neto: Well I cant pick a winner if I cant know who GodsBlood & Neto are versing so nothing I can say much here.

DTJ vs Allgood: Man of Justice vs Allgood. With DTJ. I might have to go with DTJ being more experienced.
Pick: DTJ

DANTE vs Dave Studd: Hopefully DANTE wont loose fans again from Dave Studd. But I think his got another opponent his gonna end up beating. No disrespect to Dave but non of us would want to have our ankles in DANTE's hands.
Pick: DANTE

Morbid vs Sharkman: There last match ended up in a draw but in my opinion I think Morbid was just about to win. Unless there is another draw Morbid takes this one.
Pick: Morbid

Me vs Playboy: For the first time ever I will let YOU decide who you think is gonna win which is why this will be a poll. Ill be doing this for every match im in.

Last edited by TheDominator on 7/25/2008, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Dominators Predictions for 7/28   The Dominators Predictions for 7/28 Empty7/25/2008, 11:28 pm

TheDominator wrote:

GMs Choice vs GodsBlood vs Master Neto: Its not easy picking who will win a tripple threat. Its on of those matches were even Legion could lose to some of the weakest guys in our fed. Its even twice as hard not knowing who 1 of the opponenets is. So ill probably vote between GodsBlood and Neto. Im not sure it back and forth with them time to time and I think GodsBlood won the last time. Maybe Neto might be getting revenge.
Pick: Neto

I think it might be a tag team not a triple threat!

with GMs Choice maybe being Volgo & dex022
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dominators Predictions for 7/28   The Dominators Predictions for 7/28 Empty7/25/2008, 11:32 pm

Ill fix it now
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Dominators Predictions for 7/28   The Dominators Predictions for 7/28 Empty7/26/2008, 2:00 am

AussieDevil wrote:
TheDominator wrote:

GMs Choice vs GodsBlood vs Master Neto: Its not easy picking who will win a tripple threat. Its on of those matches were even Legion could lose to some of the weakest guys in our fed. Its even twice as hard not knowing who 1 of the opponenets is. So ill probably vote between GodsBlood and Neto. Im not sure it back and forth with them time to time and I think GodsBlood won the last time. Maybe Neto might be getting revenge.
Pick: Neto

I think it might be a tag team not a triple threat!

with GMs Choice maybe being Volgo & dex022

That is correct, I wrote it in the RP I made that they were my choice to go against NLO for this PPV to try and bring the Tag titles to XFA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dominators Predictions for 7/28   The Dominators Predictions for 7/28 Empty7/26/2008, 2:09 am

DANTE that post was the sties 5000th post!!!!!!! Congrats.

Hmmmm so Volgo and Dex??? Ill go with Volgo and Dex for my pick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dominators Predictions for 7/28   The Dominators Predictions for 7/28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dominators Predictions for 7/28
Page 1 of 1