X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predictions for 7/16

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Predictions for 7/16 Empty
PostSubject: Predictions for 7/16   Predictions for 7/16 Empty7/14/2008, 3:02 am

Yes ill be doing these predictions each week. If anyone else wants to do it for the XFW show then go ahead because im also doing the XF:A. But anyways on to what I think is gonna happen and lets see the card tonight.

Brujah vs Bleeding Face
Garcia & Fatalstrife vs Dark Ryder & The Sentinel
Jack Power vs True Nutter
gp pato vs Jeremy Alsop
Legion & Jade vs Worthy & Y2K
Badjojo vs gustave1er
NLO vs Sisky & Flamy4eva

Brujah vs Bleeding Face:A draw is a possibility but I have to pick a winner. Its a very hard choice they look evenly matched but Ill have to say Brujah. Altough it looks like Brujah has some ATs for his advanatage since he has had much more matches then bleeding face (who hasnt had many matches) and it looks like bleeding face has mostly spend his exp on matches and Brujah who only has 2 matches which I assume bought when he became level 7 and 9.

Garcia & Fatalstrife vs Dark Ryder & The Sentinel: Hmmm tough choice. But I think this will go to Dark Ryder and our GM. There is a possibility of a draw if Garcia and Fatalstrife are continously battling Dark Ryder and if there not doing that much damage since Dark Ryder is a ressistence and Garcia and Fatalstrife are speeds and techs who arent easy for getting there hands. But I will have to go with Ryder and our GM.

Jack Power vs True Nutter: He beat some of our top wrestlers like Worthy and I.K.O.(Infinite Knowledged one a.k.a Jade) But can he beat True Nutter. Maybe we found someone Jack Power might not be able to beat this time (besides Legion). So yep my guess has to go to True Nutter.

GP pato vs Jeremy Alsop: I saw this coming, there is always competition between Kiwis and Aussies. Kiwis beat Aussies in footy, Aussies beat Kiwis in cricket. But in this?? Hmmm I think the Kiwi has this one.

Legion & Jade vs Worthy & Y2K: I think we all have our votes on Legion and Jade, but it shall be intresting to see how the I.K.O. goes with injuries now out of the game and we all know how much Jade has injured us in all her matches (TD puts his feet on the table showing both his ankles wrapped). Unless Worthy and Y2K can find a quick 1,2,3 pin for Jade, Legion wont be easy to take down. So we know my guess.

Badjojo vs Gustav1er: (King Gustave has been really busy with work thats why his inactive) Gustav1er has been really busy with work so im assuming with the little time he has he just dosnt get time to work on his build. So I think Badjojo might has this instead.

NLO vs Sisky & Flamy4eva: Can Sisky and Flamy beat our underfeated tag team champs?? The Dominator thinks not. Sure I know it isnt wise to underestimate Sisky I should know after his debut against me. But I think NLO has this match. Only tag team combination I can think of that has a chance against our tag team champs are Legion and DANTE. But it dosnt seem like we would see that combination in awhile so I think NLO will remain underfeated for now.

And thats the end of my predictions for XFW on July the 16th and make sure to see the show.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for 7/16   Predictions for 7/16 Empty7/16/2008, 11:19 pm

Ahahaha all my predictions besides JPowere againt Nutter was correct!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for 7/16   Predictions for 7/16 Empty7/17/2008, 11:05 am

Wow! Which will be the win number in next lotto? lol!

Flamy and me has a good match. After all, the result was a draw and they won by points.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for 7/16   Predictions for 7/16 Empty7/17/2008, 10:43 pm

cmon, just 5 or 10 more moves and then the pinfall and the NLO music...
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for 7/16   Predictions for 7/16 Empty7/18/2008, 1:08 am

I might have to agree with Malkyto here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for 7/16   Predictions for 7/16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Predictions for 7/16
Page 1 of 1