X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Playboy in DANTE's office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

The Playboy in DANTE's office Empty
PostSubject: The Playboy in DANTE's office   The Playboy in DANTE's office Empty6/29/2008, 11:29 pm

(Scene opens with DANTE behind his desk in his office - the camera is on his right catching a profile shot. Door slamming open can be heard and DANTE looks up and stands up behind his desk. Camera catches a close up and The Playboy's face appears on the right side of the screen getting face to face with DANTE)

DANTE : What do you want now?

Playboy : You surely remember the last time I was in this office, right? I told you to do what was right or else things would be bad for you. I heard about this roster split and made sure that I would be on your roster. Why?? Because you still have not done what I wanted, and I'm going to be a thorn in your side, a pain in your ass, your proctologist's finger until you do. You and The Sentinel may have successfully broken up the Rebels, but we will always... be... rebels. We were only getting started... and I, for one... am... not... done. Hold onto your chair, DANTE... you're in for one hell of a ride. Speaking of rides, I've got to go... got a lovely lady waiting for me. *chuckles and leaves the room while DANTE just shakes his head and sits down*

DANTE : *speaking to himself* I'm going to fix you, Playboy. You can count on that....
Back to top Go down

The Playboy in DANTE's office
Page 1 of 1