X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nathan Payne's interview... (for Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nathan Payne's interview... (for Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Nathan Payne's interview... (for Aggression)   Nathan Payne's interview... (for Aggression) Empty3/9/2012, 3:28 am

~The Camera goes into the backstage's interview area where Marc Ellis is standing next to Nathan Payne, then he looks at the camera~
Marc Ellis: "Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, it's been a tough day for me with lots of interviews, but I love it. So, I am here with another Young Gun of X-force Entertainment to have a talk with him."
~Marc points to Nathan, who passes a smile to the camera~
Marc Ellis: "Nathan, first of all, welcome to X-force Entertainment and since, you have been for sometime how do you feel here?"
~Marc then holds the mic in front of Nathan Payne letting him speak~
Nathan: "Thank you Marc and it feels pretty well being here as this is a very good place to start with. I've met a few good guys around here and few bad ones too and more importantly, the crowd is very supportive So, I am happy to be here."
~Marc smiles a bit and pulls back the mic~
Marc: "I saw you on Saturday where you interrupted in Juan's match and you probably became the reason for his 2nd loss too, any comments on that?"
~Nathan gets close to mic and he reacts to the question mildly~
Nathan: "Well, I'm not that kind of guy to everyone that you saw in the last show, but since Juan interrupted me in debut promo, I didn't really like that and I could not give him much pain in the match right after that as, he tapped out too early. So, I am not gonna let him go until he feels the real pain and that's gonna be at Saint Patrick's Day Massacre on the coming Wednesday."
~Marc feels that, it is good to drop that topic as Nathan looks angry~
Marc: "hmm, sounds like you got a plan but anyways you wanna say anything about your next match Tonight?"
~Nathan gets excited about the match and starts to speak~
Nathan: "Well, that match is going to be easy and not much time wasting, where I will make my opponent scream loudly in pain."
~Nathan starts laughing and so does Marc and then Marc looks at the camera~
Marc: "Well guys, you just came to know what Nathan thinks about you and this company and it was nice talking to him."
~Marc and Nathan shakes hands and leaves the interview area~
Back to top Go down

Nathan Payne's interview... (for Aggression)
Page 1 of 1