X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Interview... (Aggression)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

First Interview... (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: First Interview... (Aggression)   First Interview... (Aggression) Empty11/15/2011, 4:26 am

(IF POSSIBLE COULD THIS GO AFTER CRYL'S ROLEPLAY BUT BEFORE THE MATCH THANKS!)

~Marc Ellis is standing in the interview area surround by a camera crew and a couple of random backstage crew, he finishes his drink and looks down the camera~
Marc: "Right here tonight I'm happy to say that I will be conducting the very first interview of the newly engaged couple of Aggression champion Slugger and his fiancee Seraphim."
~Cheers can be heard from the packed arena...after a few seconds Slugger and Seraphim walk into the picture hand in hand, they stand in front of Marc, Slugger is then handed a mic~
Marc: "Welcome guys...Well what an eventful week you two have had...get engaged last week on Aggression and tonight you seraphim go one on one with your own brother! talking about that, are you really gonna go ahead and fight your own brother?"
~Slugger hands Seraphim the mic~
Seraphim: "My Brother made his choose. He thinks he can control my life forever, well tonight I show my big bro that I can do whatever the HELL! I want...tonight I break him in half and make him scream in pain."
~Slugger tapes Seraphim on the shoulder, asking for the mic...Seraphim then hands him the mic~
Slugger: "Marc...I have a lot of respect for Cryl he is one tough SOB and he's the brother of the love of my life."
~Slugger gives a puppy eyed look towards his fiancee~
Slugger: "But Cryl has it set that I'm not good enough for her, I'm the Aggression champion! A future hall of famer and the Face of Aggression! Come on! But anyway back to my point...Cryl thinks he can stop us well tonight he will see that love conquers all, because tonight my beautiful girl here makes the big bad monster TAP OUT!"
Marc: "Well good luck tonight Seraphim, OK I got one more question that I know everyone wants to hear, Slugger. D.A.S and Danny young have been giving you cheap shots week in and week out, yet so far no reply?"
~Slugger's happy expression slowly changes to a more angry one~
Slugger: "Marc I don't need to comment on the thorn brothers to know exactly where I am! If they want a fight then brothers..."
~Slugger stares down the camera as if he his speaking directly to the thorns~
Slugger: "...COME GET SOME!"
~Slugger backs away from the camera bringing seraphim and Marc back into the picture~
Slugger: "And as for young Mr Danny Young. I saw your comment earlier tonight but I'm gonna ignore it because my fiancee here has already beat you senseless before so I'm sure you don't wanna get involved with me...but Danny if you think I'm gonna let you slide again think again. I'm The aggression champion, the best this show has to offer and Danny I don't like to be insulted behind my back, and definitely not by PUNKS like you and the thorns."
~Slugger hands the mic to seraphim and walks away from the interview room~
Seraphim: "I have a brother to destroy now get out of the way!"
~Seraphim shoves the mic into Marc as she shoves him out of the way and heads towards ringside~
Marc: "Well guess that's the end of the interview a lot of tension down here...back to you guys at ringside."
~The camera blacks out and cuts back to ringside~

(cryl if you wanna add/edit anything go ahead.. feedback is always welcome too guys.)
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: First Interview... (Aggression)   First Interview... (Aggression) Empty11/15/2011, 5:35 am

nothing to add... love it Smile
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: First Interview... (Aggression)   First Interview... (Aggression) Empty11/15/2011, 6:38 am

sweet! ready to go then Gm's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Interview... (Aggression)   First Interview... (Aggression) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Interview... (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1