X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An interview on Ultimo Guerrero... (AGGRESSION)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

An interview on Ultimo Guerrero... (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: An interview on Ultimo Guerrero... (AGGRESSION)   An interview on Ultimo Guerrero... (AGGRESSION) Empty9/26/2011, 9:55 am

~Jay Thorn is seen walking backstage, having announced the stipulation for his match at All or Nothing. As he is passing by the GM's office, Jaime Ray Newman steps in, mic in hand~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Jay, a quick word?"
~Jay looks at a clock next to Worthy's door before looking back~
Jay Thorn: "I got a minute, shoot."
~Jaime composes herself a bit, as if confirming her questions~
Jaime Ray Newman: "So, what do you think off Justin being back and apparently being right on the hunt for the Aggression title?"
~Jay smiles a cocky smile~
Jay Thorn: "Well, you know how we all need to pitch in for charity and help the less fortunate ones who can't seem to hold onto a job. That being said, I don't see him being in the title hunt as a major issue for now, since I'm focused on the Extreme Fight Title. But Justin, just like Slugger needs to keep this in mind. I'm a competitor and as long as I haven't held a world title, whoever holds the belt is in my cross-hairs."
~Jaime looks at a card for her next question~
Jaime Ray Newman: "What about the situation with Seraphim and Slugger?"
~Jay sighs a bit before answering~
Jay Thorn: "Ridiculous. I get it, you fall in love. Sometimes with monsters. But you keep your business and private life separate or you end up paying. I've done my best to keep them separate and since Slugger seems hellbent on shoving his relationship down our throats, he will wind up paying sooner or later for it. If he won't get his act together and focus on being a champion, I'll be more than happy to relieve him of his championship duties. Anything else, Joan Rivers?"
~Jay looks at Jaime as she seems a tad flustered at Jay not liking the gossip~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Anyway, tonight your facing Ultimo Guerrero in an inter brand match. Anything you'd like to say to him?"
~Jay looks at the camera with his cocky smirk~
Jay Thorn: "Ultimo Guerrero. The Last Warrior. A former XFE Tag Team Champion. A man with a glorious past, but no future. I respect what you've accomplished here, but you have to understand that I'm the future of this company."
~The crowd cheers for Ultimo, Jay looks around at the hustle and bustle of the backstage workers and action~
Jay Thorn: "Look around. It isn't XFA anymore, it's Aggression. And I don't care what Slugger says about being the face of Aggression, I'm the star. I'm the guy who people come to see and I'm the guy who will defend this show's honor. And tonight...The Last Warrior is going down."
~Jay walks off as the crowd chants his name~
Back to top Go down

An interview on Ultimo Guerrero... (AGGRESSION)
Page 1 of 1