X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with the devil "Rp for aggression"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Interview with the devil "Rp for aggression" Empty
PostSubject: Interview with the devil "Rp for aggression"   Interview with the devil "Rp for aggression" Empty1/13/2012, 8:58 pm

~Marc Ellis once again looking a bit scared and uncomfortable, is in the interview area as he breaks the silence~
Marc Ellis: "Ladies, gentlemen, and man ladies, please welcome, my guest at the moment, The Show Raider, Jake Adams..."
~Jake Adams is smirking looking at nothing as he has his hands in his sweatshirt's pockets~
~The crowd boos as Marc is about to continue talking, Jake interrupts~
Jake: "Your job is done for tonight Ellis, I'll take it from here..."
~The crowd boos as Jake takes all the spotlight and also, Ellis' mic~
Jake: "I'm not...as fast as Jay Thorn. I can't match his agility, I can't strike as quick as he can...I just can't...just can't..."
~The crowd is a bit perplexed as some boo and cheer~
Jake: "BUT! Keep in mind, nobody here is more intelligent, and no one here is more intelligent than Jake Adams!!"
~The crowd boos as Jake has a evil smirk on his face~
Jake: "In my hometown Toronto in a special appearance on XFW, I left everyone, even the people in my hometown, and especially Jay Thorn, completely dumbfounded. I can just recall it like it happened, I saw Jay Thorn waiting for Jack Power to easily kick out, he stood there like everything was still alright, he stood there like Jack was gonna kick out, but after I pinned his ass...the look on Jay Thorn...priceless....just as priceless as the way I won that match all by myself for my team."
~The crowd boos loud as Jay Thorn pulls out brass knuckles and shows them to the camera, showing that they are very similar to Jake's skin color, almost blending in with his fist, explaining how Jack Power was knocked out and why Jake left the XFE fans in disbelief~
Jake: "Some of you might call it underhanded, I just call it everyday life. I'm gonna go ahead and give some advice to Jay Thorn and also, the rest of the XFE superstars, when you get in the ring with Jake Adams, absolutely anything terrible, and I mean anything terrible, can happen...TO YOU."
~Jake just has a big smirk on his bearded face as the crowd react with jeers~
Jake: "Jay Thorn, at Hell in a cell, nothing will save you, nothing will prepare you for what I have planned. You might be using your legs to walk into the cell, but by the end its going to be me letting your carcass rot in that ring after I destroy you, the medical staff that comes afterwards to take you to the hospitals, your brother, EVERYONE!"
~The crowd boos as Jake goes on~
Jake: "Just like Jack Power this past XFW, you're gonna encounter some problems that you won't be able to deal with Jay...and before you realize it, its gonna be a bit too late...my ways of dealing with people are a bit unorthodox so Jay if you are as fast as lightning, even you won't SEE IT COMING."
~The crowd boos as the camera fades~
Back to top Go down

Interview with the devil "Rp for aggression"
Page 1 of 1