X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own) Empty
PostSubject: XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own)   XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own) Empty3/4/2012, 9:17 pm

(Early in the show, towards the beginning)

Head of Security in Action:

~Gobeer is seen walking backstage with an incredible amount of arrogance in his stride. He is wearing a custom tailored Armani Suit, black dress pants and dress shoes. The crew members around him seem to be sickened by his presence just like most of the fans are as you can hear them booing even in the backstage. Gobeer seems to not have a care in the world when Legion comes up to him~
Legion: "I have been requested to bring to you Courtney's Office."
~Gobeer laughs at Legion showing no respect whatsoever~
Gobeer: "And if I decide not to go with you?"
~Legion puffs his shoulders out ready for a conflict~
Legion: "Then I will be forced to bring you, it will be easier if you come willingly."
~Gobeer now laughs out loud putting his hand on Legions shoulder as he obviously does not care what Legion has to say~
Gobeer: "You in fact got your ass kicked last season by Justin Alsop...Mind you the only reason he is even around is the fact that I allowed him to ignore the stipulation and come back to XFE after I ended his career. So how in the world is an old washed up guy like you going to do anything to me, A 2 time Champion, 2 time Lord of Mayhem and Triple Crown Champion?"
~Legion smacks Gobeer's hand off his shoulder and pushes him backwards with great force causing Gobeer to fall into the wall as he barely keeps his balance. He glares at Gobeer seemingly ready to strike once more, but Gobeer pushes himself off the wall and fixes his suit and tie calmly and arrogantly~
Gobeer: "Fine if it is so important that I go see Courtney then I will."
~Gobeer walks off and around the corner with Legion right behind him~
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own)   XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own) Empty3/4/2012, 9:50 pm

Title: You Can't Do That! (Mid-Part of the Show)

~Gobeer is seen now standing right in front of Courtney with Legion and a few other security guards standing by the door~
Courtney Day: "So, you have to be feeling pretty good lately don't you Gobeer?"
~Gobeer smirks at Courtney with a sickening cocky look on his face~
Gobeer: "Well come on I am the very best this company has. You may be allowing Jay Thorn to get title match this season, but you know with my Lord of Mayhem Title Match still pending it is only a matter of time before I take back MY XFE World Heavyweight Title!"
~The crowd boo's as Courtney walks out from behind her desk showing a very powerful looking attire for the evening. She moves a paper around her desk, glances down at it and then looks back up at Gobeer~
Courtney Day: "Well I called you in here regarding the Lord of Mayhem Tournament."
~Courtney looks at Gobeer and has a smile on her face showing that she believes she finally has the upper hand on him~
Courtney Day: "Your actions in the finals of that tournament were reprehensible. Taking out Jeremy and using his family against him was downright despicable and..."
~Gobeer interrupts Courtney Day~
Gobeer: "It does not matter what I may have done, in the end I won the match in the middle of the ring and was declared the 2012 Lord of Mayhem. The referee's decisions are final around here and not even the General Manager can do anything about it!"
~Gobeer walks over Courtney's desk and begins messing with stuff on it. Courtney picks up the paper she was looking at~
Courtney Day: "Back to what I was saying, this paper is an executive order from the XFE Board of Directors stating that your attempt to take out Jeremy after the finals of the Lord of Mayhem tournament..."
~Gobeer walks right up to Courtney Day, interrupts her as he is right in her face now~
Gobeer: "Attempt, from what I heard Jeremy is still not out of the hospital bed. The simple fact that I am even allowing you to make a title match not involving me only goes to show how fair of a person I can be. Now how about you be a good General Manager and go back to dealing with the Superstars that need and care about your opinion because that is not me."
~Gobeer starts to walk away, but Courtney grabs Gobeer's arm and turns him around, finally having enough of Gobeer's attitude~
Courtney Day: "NO YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!"
~Gobeer stops and looks at Courtney now shocked by the outburst from Courtney~
Courtney Day: "I may not be able to strip you of the Lord of Mayhem crown, but I can make you defend your title match! I may have had to make a deal I am not proud of to do it, but I found a challenger who was eager for the chance."
~Gobeer begins to glare at Courtney now~
Courtney Day: "That match will be tonight, so I suggest you get ready."
~Gobeer begins to laugh again~
Gobeer: "I have beaten everyone this company has to offer. Justin, Jeremy, Argo, Slugger, Sentinel, Jesse, heck you name them and I have beaten them. No one is on my level and no one can stop me. Because I am Gobeer..."
~Courtney interrupts Gobeer this time~
Courtney Day: "Oh yeah I was also told be a returning friend to tell you to stop using his catchphrase!"
~Courtney smiles at Gobeer giving him the impression that his worst fears are happening~
Gobeer: "NO WAY! I ENDED HIS CAREER, YOU ARE LIEING!!!"
~Gobeer begins to storm out of the office, but Legion stands in his path. The two stare at each other for a second and Courtney walks up to Gobeer~
Courtney Day: "Keep telling yourself that, you just might believe it someday!"
~Courtney motions and Legion steps out of his way. Gobeer turns and glares at Courtney as he walks out of the room~
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own)   XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own) Empty3/4/2012, 9:59 pm

Can't Be True (Right before Gobeer's match):

~Gobeer is shown in his locker room now dressed in his wrestling gear. He looks somewhat worried as he is talking on his IPhone~
Gobeer: "Is it true that Jeremy is here tonight?"
~Gobeer looks concerned as he listens to the other end of the phone call~
Gobeer: "That is what I figured. I knew Courtney was lying. I ended his career just like I might do to whoever Courtney is sending out to face me tonight! If Courtney wants to make me defend my title match I will do it, but whoever she sends out there tonight, their blood is on her hands."
~Gobeer tightens his grip on his phone angry now~
Gobeer: "Yeah, maybe this poor guy who is fighting me tonight can get a hospital bed next to him. Trust me he is going to need it once I am done with him."
~Gobeer hangs up the phone and puts it in his luggage. He looks around and takes a deep breath to relax himself. He then stands up and walks out of the locker room heading for the ring and his upcoming match~
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own)   XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own) Empty3/4/2012, 10:00 pm

I hope this works for our plans...
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own)   XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own) Empty3/5/2012, 3:25 am

Beautiful!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own)   XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own) Empty

Back to top Go down

XFW Show (Multiple RPS each will have a title of their own)
Page 1 of 1