X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show

Go down 
+4
Legion
slugger
Jade
DANTE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show Empty
PostSubject: DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show   DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show Empty6/11/2008, 4:20 pm

*Lightning hits the entrance and DANTE's entrance music plays. The crowd cheers. The titan tron shows DANTE's highlights as the entrance is filled with fire. DANTE runs through the flames while riding a custom motorcycle chopper. DANTE is wearing a red long coat along with his fiery red bike. DANTE rides down the ramp and quickly brakes and stops in front of the ring as the four post shoots up flames. DANTE get's in the ring with a mic in hand.*
~
DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show Dante-devil-may-cry-4-art
DANTE: "I came out here today to address a growing problem, a worthless individual. I came out here tonight because I promised to handle a dilemma not worth my time. I came out here tonight to deal with WORTHY!"
~
*The crowd boos and chants "Worthless! Worthless! Worthless!".*
~
DANTE: "Last week, I made a promise to feed you to the dogs and I have just that. But before i get into that, let's take a look at why I have put this faith upon Worthy."
~
*The titan-tron shows a replay of Worthy smashing Officer Garcia's nightstick to DANTE's head.*
~
DANTE: "Last week, you made a big mistake. You gave me a crimson mask! You made me bleed and that is a mistake a man only makes once. So tonight, you will be in a match. A match against someone you are familiar with. He is here to prove himself, he is your nemesis and he is thirsty for revenge. You will be going against Dominator tonight!"
~
*The crowd cheers*
~
DANTE: "But that's not all. Your match will be a Vice GM's special. I call it DANTE's four-sides of hell lumberjack!"
~
*The crowd cheers and quiets down in hesitation.*
~
DANTE: "Let me explain what made this match so special. The four sides of the ring will be surrounded by a wrestler of my choosing. I have hand picked these four wrestlers myself. These serves two purpose, Number 1 is to keep it a fair match, prevent any interference. The second reason is to prevent you from escaping your faith tonight! I have given these wrestlers the liberty to do anything they want to any wrestlers who comes close to the ring or fallen off the ring. And by the way, the four lumberjack participants will each be a carrying a weapon of their choice and they can use however they want!"
~
*The crowd goes wild!*
~
DANTE: "So Worthy, have fun tonight!"
~
*DANTE's music plays as the crowd cheers.*

Alright, I want to use 4 wrestlers for this match in which I will be making the actions for you. Nothing brutal or intense, maybe just hit someone with a singapore cane or chair, etc..., but I also don't want to step into anyone's toes so if you don't want to be part of the match just let me know. I am also looking for 1 or 2 more wrestlers who wants to particapte. Just post it here if you want to be a part of it. My picks are:

Diamond Troy Justice (a must to help the storyline)

DarkShadow (Sentinels tag partner)
+2 more or +1 more if I decide to be the 4th wrestler.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show   DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show Empty6/11/2008, 4:32 pm

((Nothing brutal or intense just a hit with a singapore cane or chair; I LoL'ed on this one!))
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show   DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show Empty6/11/2008, 8:21 pm

i would love to lay out some hurting on anyone that interfres or tries to.
Back to top Go down
Legion
XFE Hall of Famer
Legion

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show   DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show Empty6/11/2008, 10:28 pm

Legion will accept you offer. With me you will need no others, for I am a legion unto myself.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show   DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show Empty6/12/2008, 3:15 am

This is a good idea and like you said on the x-froce rebels section I think Dominator is a must as we have had a big rivalry, my other suggestion is Officer Garcia as he was not at the Worthy's Lair meeting yet I came to his aid and...
Spoiler:

BTW who would I be facing in that match?
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show   DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show Empty6/12/2008, 4:13 am

Quan would be happy to help out. Maybe armed with his barbeque grill plate (similar to a steel chair for effect). Quan likes to keep things fair and see the dishonourable get thier punishment.

No problem if not. Q has been in a lot of shows recently.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show   DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show Empty6/12/2008, 11:06 am

It looks like it will be SLugger and Legion it is. Sorry Quan, they posted first so I got to give them priority.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show   DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show Empty6/12/2008, 11:18 am

No problem Smile
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show   DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show Empty6/12/2008, 12:07 pm

worthy wrote:
BTW who would I be facing in that match?
Dominator, if I remember well...
Back to top Go down
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show   DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show Empty6/12/2008, 10:34 pm

Alright the Justice is in for this one make my weapon a steel chair with the words "Diamonds are a girls best friend" on it with the mudflap sillouette on it right underneath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show   DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show Empty

Back to top Go down

DANTE's Judgement... (working title) 06/14 Show
Page 1 of 1