X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MATHLER vs JD Allgood UXC Title 9/6 Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MATHLER vs JD Allgood UXC Title 9/6 Show Empty
PostSubject: MATHLER vs JD Allgood UXC Title 9/6 Show   MATHLER vs JD Allgood UXC Title 9/6 Show Empty9/3/2008, 12:40 am

~The camera turns to MATHLER, who tells the camera guy to follow him, and he walks into a classroom. Inside the classroom there is a room full of high school aged children, and the class is being taught by a sexy brunette woman.~

MATHLER: "Welcome folks, to the school where I teach students Math... today however, we will be sitting in on a different class, and this class is none other than United States History, taught by the lovely Ms. Jones! It looks like Ms. Jones is giving a lecture on the Revolutionary War, so lets listen in.."

Ms. Jones: "The British unfairly taxed the Colonists, and treated them like property, not people. This is why the Colonists started a revolution and defeated the British soldiers stationed on their land! It is due to the brave acts of these men and women against the scum of England that we are able to call ourselves Americans today."

MATHLER: "You hear that, children? It is English scum like the relatives of JD Allgood that tried to keep your ancestors down and under tyrannical rule. JD Allgood, you may have moved to the United States to wrestle, but no one will forget that you are a stuck up Brit. You may not have money, but you somehow managed to hire the best promoter in the business. You will never lose your snobby attitude... the best I can promise you is that I will do all I can to beat it out of you in our title match this week. You've apparently lost so much in your life, its time for you to lose one more thing that you hold dear to you, and that is the UXC title."

~The camera zooms out after being intently focused on MATHLER's face and fades to black~
Back to top Go down

MATHLER vs JD Allgood UXC Title 9/6 Show
Page 1 of 1