X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesse finds Slugger. (Aggression a few segments after first RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Jesse finds Slugger. (Aggression a few segments after first RP) Empty
PostSubject: Jesse finds Slugger. (Aggression a few segments after first RP)   Jesse finds Slugger. (Aggression a few segments after first RP) Empty2/28/2012, 5:10 am

And Again this still needs Jesse's ok..

==============================================

~A camera crew finds Jesse Blue walking though the Aggression hallway past a few workers and begins to film, He walks for a bit until he finds Slugger in the Cafeteria.. Jesse grabs a bottle of water and an apple then sits down with Slugger~
Jesse: "Hey man, hope this is ok?."
~Slugger look at Jesse and just continues to eat his food~
Jesse: "Slugger whats going on with you man?, Last week you laid worthy out! and then you let yourself get between by the blood brothers."
~Slugger just shrugs his shoulders and then continues to eat~
Jesse: "Slugger, I'm here because worthy called me hes worried about you."
~Slugger drops his fork and looks up at Jesse~
Slugger: "Your working with worthy?."
Jesse: "Slugger! Worthy isn't the bad guy here!, Worthy is our friend! God damn man, worthy is one of us! one of the last original guys left in this business! why would he stab you in the back?."
Slugger: "Jesse, Worthy pay have you foiled but i can see what he's doing."
Jesse: "Slugger its not worthy!, Seraphim is playing you man. Playing you like a fool."
~Before jesse even has the time to get out of the way a big Hard slap connects with jesse face~
Slugger: "I love her jesse! GOD DAMN IT! why can't anyone see this?."
~Slugger gets a tear in his eye as a Angry jesse looks on~
Slugger: "You must of watched that match last week? Couldn't you see Jesse that seraphim still loves me? Her brothers may have her brain washed or doing something to her. but True love can never be truly hidden and I can see it! I will have her back Jesse, If i have to win her over again i will, If i have to destroy her brothers I will. I know seraphim still loves me and the she was forced to betray me."
~Jesse goes to interput slugger but is cut off~
Jesse: "Jesse don't bother, you may not be able to see what i see, but trust me man, she still loves me and one way our another we will be back together."
~Slugger gets up to leave~
Slugger: "Oh and sorry about the slap, but next time stay out of my business friend."
~Slugger leaves the cafeteria as worthy walks over to jesse who is drinking his water~
Worthy: "How'd it go?."
~The scene ends as Jesse and worthy begin to talk~
Back to top Go down
Seraphim

Seraphim

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Jesse finds Slugger. (Aggression a few segments after first RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse finds Slugger. (Aggression a few segments after first RP)   Jesse finds Slugger. (Aggression a few segments after first RP) Empty2/28/2012, 4:01 pm

*smiles a bit* how sweet....
Back to top Go down

Jesse finds Slugger. (Aggression a few segments after first RP)
Page 1 of 1