X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

roleplay for 1/11 XFW Final product

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

roleplay for 1/11 XFW Final product Empty
PostSubject: roleplay for 1/11 XFW Final product   roleplay for 1/11 XFW Final product Empty1/9/2012, 2:47 pm

David Hood: "Well, Matt, one of the most shocking images from the end of last season was that of Jack Power being laid out backstage after his match with The Sentinel."
Matt Scott: "What are you looking at me for? I didn't do it!"
David Hood: "Knock it off! We all know you couldn't lay out anyone. Do you recall your first and only match against Hall of Famer Jon Lum?"
Matt Scott: "*shivers* I thought you said you'd never bring that up again!"
David Hood: "Yeah, I say things. Let's go back and look at the carnage, couresy of AGGRESSION!"
*Cut to pre-recorded footage with the AGGRESSION logo in the lower right*
~The camera pans slowly on a prone, beaten, and battered on the backstage floor, starting at his feet and moving upward. In the background, the opening of Metallica's "Broken, Beat, and Scarred" plays just within hearing range~
~Jack's wrestling attire has been torn and soaked with blood. His back is scarred and riddled with cuts that are still welling with blood. His hair is matted with blood and strewn all over his head. As we reach his head, his eyes are closed, and his Ray-Bans are just beyond the top of his head, crushed like they were stepped on~
~Just as the camera starts to pass him by, it snaps back to his face, zooming in slowly as one eye has opened, and is slowly narrowing in anger.~
*Cut back to Matt and David*
David Hood: "What a graphic scene, Matt. Speculation has run wild about who was responsible, but nobody has come forward. Who do you think attacked him?"
Matt Scott: "I don't know, but I'd shake the man's hand if I could."
David Hood: "Oh, will you just..."
*At that moment, the arena goes dark, all the lights cutting of simultaneously. After a moment's silence, a bright spotlight appears above the ring, shining down. Jack Power stands in the center of the mat in full business dress, holding a remote control.*
*The crowd murmurs in anticipation*
Matt Scott: "What's that looney up to?"
*Jack shoots Matt a vicious scowl, and he shuts up immediately. Jack then turns to the X-Tron and points his remote at it. The word "PLAY >" appears in the upper-left, and the scene unfolds:"
~Jack Power steps in from the entrance ramp shaking his head. His face has a look of confusion and sadness on it. He turns to walk toward the locker room when he's struck from behind by a chair shot and falls down~
~The camera turns toward the source of the chair to reveal Pauk-O standing over him, already beginning to swing the chair back for another shot. He strikes Jack in the back of the head, drawing blood. He turns to the camera, cocking back the chair threateningly to the camera. The camera drops to floor-level and falls on its side and we hear footsteps running away.~
~From the camera's angle, we only hear footsteps walking away from Jack's prone body, then returning. Jack's body twitches several times as he is hit repeatedly with what appears to be a barbed-wire wrapped board~
~We hear a clattering of wood and scraping of metal as the board is thrown aside. Pauk-O kneels down, putting his knee between Jack's shoulders and wraps what looks like a power cord around his neck and pulls back violently, causing Jack's sunglasses to fall off.~
~After choking Jack for a few moments, Pauk-O stands up and crushes Jack's sunglasses under his foot. He walks toward the camera and the camera's perspective shifts as it is picked up. The lens looks down on Jack's broken and bleeding body and quickly rushes in as the camera is smashed into the back of Jack's head. The lens cracks under the first or second hit, the picture flickers, and finally cuts to static as the camera is destroyed.~
*The scene from the X-Tron cuts to black as Jack presses another button on the remote to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Jack's head quickly turns toward the camera, anger etched onto his face*
Jack Power: "It's on!"
*As the crowd cheers Jack's response, he disappears in a bright sparkle of lights*
David Hood: "Pauk-O drawing first blood on Jack! What is the Last Element of Chaos thinking?"
Matt Scott: "I'm thinking he's wanting to take over the role of crazyman from Jack Power. As far as I'm concerned, they can both go..."
David Hood: "At any rate, Jack looks like he's going to meet him head on. The Master of Mayhem and the Last Element of Chaos going head to head. This season's going to be interesting!"

Last edited by JPower on 1/11/2012, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding RP)
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

roleplay for 1/11 XFW Final product Empty
PostSubject: Re: roleplay for 1/11 XFW Final product   roleplay for 1/11 XFW Final product Empty1/11/2012, 2:56 pm

RP added.

BTW, I'm glad that 12 of you followed this post even though it specifically says there was nothing to see.

Are you all that bored? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

roleplay for 1/11 XFW Final product
Page 1 of 1