X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Losing isn't an option... (after first roleplay)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Losing isn't an option... (after first roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: Losing isn't an option... (after first roleplay)   Losing isn't an option... (after first roleplay) Empty4/30/2012, 4:10 am

~Elisha Cuthbert is standing in front of a camera crew in the backstage area, he seems to be waiting to start an interview~
Elisha: "Hello everyone, I'm out here waiting for former Aggression champion Slugger, who only moments ago gave a heart felt message to the Aggression fans, thanking them for all their support over the last 4 years, and here he is now."
~Slugger walks into the picture as Elisha stops him~
Elisha: "Slugger do you mind having a quick interview?."
Slugger: "Of course not."
Elisha: "Slugger, after that heart felt thank you to the fans for all their support over the last four years, your focus now has to be on your match at Super force right?."
Slugger: "Elisha, my focus has never stopped being on that match, every match, every promo, every minute of my life of this last season has been War games, I can't stop thinking about it. That match is everything to me, it means everything."
Elisha: "So are you prepared?."
Slugger: "You can never be prepared for War Games Elisha, It's never been done before, I don't even fully understand the concept and I choose the match!, Anything could happen in that match and im sure it will."
Elisha: "So...."
Slugger: "(cutting Elisha off) All I know Elisha is that I can't lose!, I know you hear wrestlers, athletes say that all the time, I can't lose, I gotta win, blah,blah, blah. But this Sunday I truly can not afford to lose! it's do or die for me. Every since the announcement that XFE was closing it's doors forever at Super force this match was no longer just about revenge, It was no longer about getting my title back, it wasn't even just about putting the family in its place anymore, Every since that Announcement its been about more then that!."
~Elisha gets a weird look on his face, not having a clue what slugger is on about~
Slugger: "I've been here four years, I've pretty much done it all in this company I've been champion!, I've beaten the best this company has, I've become a superstar, but if i lose at super force it will all mean nothing....."
~Slugger gets a sad look on his face~
Slugger: "If I lose in War games, All my hard work, all the blood sweat and pain would have been for nothing, If i lose at super force, people won't be talking about how I was the first UXC champion, or how i wasn't the longest reigning Aggression champion in history. No it will just be how I lost in war games! my last match! the last match of 6 of the biggest superstars in this business, So Elisha can you know hardest why this match has been in my head for the last 4 weeks?, This match means everything to me!, this match will divine my whole carrier in XFE, I win! I leave XFE as one of the best this company ever had, but if i lose..."
~Slugger takes a breath~
Slugger: "If I lose, Then I just leave as the man who couldn't get it done, the man who was never could enough to beat the big dogs in the business, So come Super force is losing isn't an option for me, losing isn't even on the cards.
~Slugger 's face is just full of anger as he just walks of screen~
Elisha: "A lot of emotion from slugger heading into Super force but tonight I hope he is focused because later on he goes up against the former world heavyweight champion and 2 time lord of mayhem winner Gobeer!, back to you guys at ringside!."
~The scene begins to fade out as Elisha walks away~
Back to top Go down

Losing isn't an option... (after first roleplay)
Page 1 of 1