X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volunteer needed for roleplay...

Go down 
+6
slugger
Jeremy
Worthy
"The Natural"
JPower
DieHard
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty
PostSubject: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/23/2009, 4:10 pm

In typical NBT fashion, we will be doing an RP, much like we did for Y2K's departure, for Jade. We're looking for a volunteer to try to come to the ring to "defend her honour", only to receive a beatdown. Our part will be prepared and will be sent to you to come out and do your speach and run into the ring.

Anyone want to play that part?
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/23/2009, 5:32 pm

Sign.
Me.
Up.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/23/2009, 7:09 pm

Cool stuff.

I'll get something written up tomorrow (hopefully), pass it over to JD, and then over to you.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Volunteer needed for roleplay... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 2:50 am

Can I get in on that?? There's two of you guys, and there would be two of us. You guys could beat me down like silly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 3:59 am

I think the fairer sex should be represented as well, so count me in as well.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 4:06 am

"The Natural" wrote:
Can I get in on that?? There's two of you guys, and there would be two of us. You guys could beat me down like silly

I agree with natural because if JP is involved then the Worthy one can't be far behind.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 4:10 am

You know something....... i think everyone wants to be apart of this in some way or another
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 4:19 am

not me i couldnt care less

nah jokes
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 6:42 am

Well, realistically, it would make sense for one person to get really pissed at what we're saying and that we're riling up the crowd against her.

We're doing it shoot style... and, since it's "out of character", despite the feud they had, it would make an awful lot of sense for Jack to come out and defend her. However, I guess I can write some others in to come out and get us out of the ring.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 8:36 am

Here's the scenario I envision: You do your Jade bit, I come out and dress you guys down (in character, out of character, it's all the same with me.. Wink ) I storm the ring, you guy two-on-one me... and the locker rooms empty, with you guys escaping in the nick of time, staring down a ring full of pissed off XFW wrestlers.

Close?
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 9:01 am

Pretty much, but instead of all the wrestlers, just some who expressed interest have been written in (Jesse, Krusher, Worthy and I threw Jeremy in there). Slugger... I would have put you in, but it looked like overkill.

It's been sent to JD for his review and edit, then will be over to you to insert your part.

I've asked Sentinel, since I couldn't remember, if he can insert an RP even before the opening sequence of the show. If so, the show will open with NBT already in the ring doing the verbal thing, you have a spot to interrupt and insert what you wish, then you rush in, we get the upper hand, JD begins to mouth off to you while you're down, then the others come in to put a stop to it.

XFW opening sequence insertion point, then the commentators bit after the opening sequence talking about what just happened and talking about Jade leaving, etc... then the wrestling starts.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 12:10 pm

And Like I told him, it's possible.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 2:49 pm

Remember folks that it was Jade who helped Worthy turn from heel to face, but now Worthy has changed and turned tweener whilst realising that XFE is make believe and that the wrestlers are puppets created by their creator SO.......

Like a Star @ heaven Will Worthy be sympathetic towards her departure and bid his long time XFE friend and bitter rival a honourable goodbye after her years of hard work and dedication in XFE, not to mention her inspiration to him aswell?

Like a Star @ heaven Or will he simply point out that Jade the wrestler never really existed in XFE and was a fictional character created by her controller who happened to leave this make believe organisation and tell everyone to get over it as they never really knew her creator outside of the internet?

TUNE IN TO XFE NEXT SEASON TO FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE!!
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 2:56 pm

Worthy wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven Or will he simply point out that Jade the wrestler never really existed in XFE and was a fictional character created by her controller who happened to leave this make believe organisation and tell everyone to get over it as they never really knew her creator outside of the internet?

Ooh... that's cold... Wink
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 3:34 pm

And I hope you all know that you can't mention the word Jade at all. You can hint at it but using some of her nicknames, but since Jade is apart of another fed now, we can't use her name on the shows.
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 3:37 pm

Really hard for my gimmick to be on this RP...

But if you need someone to pass by the way, and be beated up also. I'm your man.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 4:47 pm

I think we've got all we need, Plin. Thanks for the offer. For the most part, it's written already.
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 4:57 pm

Ok, no problem.

I'll wait to read it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 9:31 pm

aw dang my luck. I would have agreed to be apart of it lol. If there is still room throw me in there randomly lol
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/24/2009, 10:03 pm

TheSentinel wrote:
And I hope you all know that you can't mention the word Jade at all. You can hint at it but using some of her nicknames, but since Jade is apart of another fed now, we can't use her name on the shows.

I wouldn't use Jada for the roleplay too, cause it still was Jade
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/25/2009, 4:04 am

Is it okay to refer to her as that green woman? or her with the name from Mortal Kombat?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty3/25/2009, 9:00 pm

I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volunteer needed for roleplay...   Volunteer needed for roleplay... Empty

Back to top Go down

Volunteer needed for roleplay...
Page 1 of 1