X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's plea to slugger.. After my first roleplay (AGGRESION)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Worthy's plea to slugger.. After my first roleplay (AGGRESION) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's plea to slugger.. After my first roleplay (AGGRESION)   Worthy's plea to slugger.. After my first roleplay (AGGRESION) Empty2/24/2012, 12:12 am

~The scene begins outside slugger's locker room.. it's surround by interview people and a bunch of security holding them back, stopping them from entering~
News reporter: "Let us in!, we have a right to be able to ask him questions!"
Legion: "Sorry, I have strict orders from sent himself that no one is to disturb slugger NO ONE!"
Cameraman: "This is bull..."
~Another security man whispers in Legions ear as worthy pushes though the crowd~
Legion: "Make way!"
Worthy: "move Puny mortals!"
~The news reporters all move to let worthy though he whispers to legion an then walks though slugger's locker room door a camera man follows~
News reporter: "OH COME ON!"
Legion: "Quiet please."
~The camera now shows Slugger sitting on a bench surround by numerous cans of beer and broken chairs and bat's, Worth looks around the room for a while before sitting to next slugger who gives him an evil look~
Worthy: "Slugger."
~Slugger seems to be ignoring worthy~
Worthy: "I don't blame you for what happen earlier today, I understand what your going though..."
Slugger: "How could you possible understand!!.."
~Worthy cuts slugger off~
Worthy: "Please don't hate me slugger, I didn't have a choose but to put her in that match, trust me. But Tonight I'm gonna do you a favor...tonight I have booked you in a tag match with kangjagal against the blood brothers."
~Slugger sadden look now turns into an evil smirk~
Worthy: "I know u don't understand what i did but I'm here to make it up. to you!... GOD DAMN slug your a (Censored) XFE original! Your one of the elite wrestlers in this company! and look at what this whore has done to you!, she's ruined you!"
~Slugger quickly turns and looks at worthy~
worthy: "Slugger you need to wake up and realize that she never loved you! you need to wake up and get back into the fight! that family has got out of control you can stop them! just wake up! Seraphim is.."
Slugger: "I LOVE HER!"
~Slugger slaps worthy and stands up, he grabs hold of a glass cup and throws it against the wall behind worthy~
Slugger: "Tonight I will face cryl and playboy... But worthy never speak to me again."
~Legion walks though the door and notices the angry slugger and grabs him~
Slugger: "Tonight i will destroy the blood brothers like they destroyed me and my relationship!"
~Slugger struggles out of legion grip and turns around and delivers the quick kick to the gut, he Then grabs Legion's hand and Irish whips him into the wall causing a loud thud, worthy quickly goes to check on Legion as Slugger storms out of the room~
(WORTHY! hope this is ok, if you wanna change anything go ahead.)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's plea to slugger.. After my first roleplay (AGGRESION)   Worthy's plea to slugger.. After my first roleplay (AGGRESION) Empty2/24/2012, 5:23 am

That's perfect, nice rp slugger.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's plea to slugger.. After my first roleplay (AGGRESION)   Worthy's plea to slugger.. After my first roleplay (AGGRESION) Empty2/24/2012, 9:39 pm

thanks man Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's plea to slugger.. After my first roleplay (AGGRESION)   Worthy's plea to slugger.. After my first roleplay (AGGRESION) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy's plea to slugger.. After my first roleplay (AGGRESION)
Page 1 of 1