X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Stable Warfare PPV) intro before the match.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

(Stable Warfare PPV) intro before the match. Empty
PostSubject: (Stable Warfare PPV) intro before the match.   (Stable Warfare PPV) intro before the match. Empty6/22/2008, 6:14 am

Officer Garcia: XFW Management have scored an own goal making this match as Worthy have already beaten you both in singles competition and if that wasn't bad enough you teamed the X-Force rebels greatest tag-team combination up together as those who watched our XFW house show matches will already know, so let me introduce to you my tag partner for one night only......... OFFICER WORTHY!!

(Stable Warfare PPV) intro before the match. Office11

*Worthy makes his way down to the ring dressed as a masked police officer holding a microphone in his hand*

Officer Worthy: Are you satisfied now Garcia as it was your idea for me to dress like this and to be honest I look like one of the village people in a mask...

*The crowd start singing YMCA loudly*

Officer Worthy: Joke all you like puny mortals as your just making me more angry and when Dante and Sentinel fall victim at our hands, it will be because of you ignorant fools in the audience, so come on and bring the GM's to the slaughter!!

*The crowd boo until the GM's come out which cause the fans to cheer*

(Alternative endings)

IF WIN:
*Worthy turns to Officer Garcia*

Officer Worthy: I take that back as this whole Officer Worthy idea of yours helped me win tonight and you are such an amazing tag-team partner that we should go for the tag team titles as the The Rebel Officers... so what do you say Garcia?

Officer Garcia: Well let me think about that and I will give you my answer after tonight's show...

Officer Worthy: That's fine with me, just don't take too long to think.

IF LOSE:

Officer Worthy: I'm sorry Garcia but your stupid Officer Worthy idea costed us the match, so what do you have to say about that?

Officer Garcia: No we lost because you are not feeling the uniform.

Officer Worthy: Not feeling the uniform? I will feel your uniform in a minute with my fist if you keep speaking to the Worthy one like that.

Office Garcia: Well why don't we just settle this right now?

*Just as they are about to square off the rest of the X-Force Rebels come to the ring and break it up, then Paul Playboy Andrews grabs a mic and speaks to them both*

Paul Playboy Andrews: Stop this right now you two as this is what XFW management want.

*Worthy and Garcia look at each other and then shake hands*

Officer Worthy: Yeah sorry about that Garcia, my temper got the better of me.

Officer Garcia: Me too so sorry Worthy.

*They grudgingly shake hands whilst staring at each other*

(Keep this idea quiet as it would be a good surprise for all the others in the fed who are not x-force rebels as well as the fans reading the PPV report)
Back to top Go down

(Stable Warfare PPV) intro before the match. Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Stable Warfare PPV) intro before the match.   (Stable Warfare PPV) intro before the match. Empty6/22/2008, 4:18 pm

good just the officer worthy part is funny but good dont you like the shine from your badge and the feel of the nightstick in your hand its a real rush.good job
Back to top Go down

(Stable Warfare PPV) intro before the match.
Page 1 of 1