X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Put up! or Shut up! (right before my title match at Stable Warfare)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Put up! or Shut up! (right before my title match at Stable Warfare) Empty
PostSubject: Put up! or Shut up! (right before my title match at Stable Warfare)   Put up! or Shut up! (right before my title match at Stable Warfare) Empty7/30/2011, 11:24 pm

Brandon: "Well here we go finally time for the aggresion title match!."

Reggie: "And we are soon to have a new Aggresion champion.. thank god."

~Rooftops by Lost Phopets Blast over the arena PA system the crowd rise to their feet in applouse... after a few seconds Slugger brust out of the backstage area though the curtain... he has the Aggresion title wraped around his waist and his wearing his wrestling shorts and skneakes and the latest 'Face of Aggresion" T-shirt~

Brandon: "The champ is looking good and ready for Kangjagal tonight."

~Slugger slowly makes his way down the entrance ramp high fiving every fan that sticks there hands out, he grabs a mic from a stagehand and slides into the ring, he poses for the crowd for a minute and then heads to the middle of the ring were he begins to speak~

Slugger: "In a few short moments its me and kangjagal one on one!."

~A mix of boos and cheers are heard from the sold out crowd~

SLugger: "For weeks I've been watching Kang tell playboy and jeremy that he has been screwd by management, Gm's the like, well tonight Kang there is no room for complaing tonight you get your chance against me!."

~Slugger takes the belt off from around his waist and holds it in his hand~

Slugger: "Tonight its put up! or shut up!, Tonight Kang is your last chance to prove you are as good as you say. Tonight we go to war and after its all said and done, Only one of us will be walking out champion and only one of us will be walking out of this arena with the ablity to say we are the best in the world."

~Slugger looks at the Aggresion title and then raises it high in the air~

Slugger: "This Title means everything to me, It took me three years to get it and Kang you better be prepared to give it your all and more tonight because im not going down without a fight!."

~Slugger drops the mic and hands his aggresion title over to the ref before taking off his top and throwing it into the crowd.. he then stands in the middle of the ring waiting for Kangjagal to come out~
Back to top Go down

Put up! or Shut up! (right before my title match at Stable Warfare)
Page 1 of 1