X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A High Risk Matter... (All or Nothing)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

A High Risk Matter... (All or Nothing) Empty
PostSubject: A High Risk Matter... (All or Nothing)   A High Risk Matter... (All or Nothing) Empty10/3/2011, 5:50 am

Brandon Routh: "Up next is the High-Wire Heaven Match. Now, we've seen this man already a few times today, but before we get started, let's hear from the 'Murder City Machine Gun' Jay Thorn."
Reggie Miller: "Somebody should arrest that man for what he did to Evan Mathews!"
~The camera cuts to the interview area, where Jaime Ray Newman is standing by in a stunning dress~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is the number one contender for the Extreme Fight Championship, the 'Murder City Machine Gun' Jay Thorn!"
~As the crowd cheers, Jay Thorn walks into the camera scene. He's changed into his wrestling gear and has changed his ring vest on. He's also washed his himself of Evan Mathews' blood from earlier and has fixed himself~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Now, Jay. Earlier tonight, you viciously attacked Evan Mathews, who has been sent to a nearby hospital, where he is receiving emergency care. So far we've heard that on top of massive blood loss, he's suffered a severe concussion, broken ribs and a deeply bruised spine. Care to comment?"
~Jay has a look of disconcert as Jaime looks for a reaction~
Jay Thorn: "Worthy keeps talking about aggression. 'I want aggression', 'we want aggression', 'we want violence'. Well, Evan Mathews continued to chose to get involved in my business. He wanted to be a part of the show. Well, I just gave everyone what they wanted. I gave Worthy aggression and I made Evan Mathews part of the show. It isn't my problem if he isn't happy with the reality of his wish."
~Jaime looks a bit concerned but continues~
Jaime Ray Newman: "What about your match up next. Your going one on one with Jake Adams in a High-Wire Heaven Match. Where is your mind going in?"
~Jay checks his wrist bands and looks up~
Jay Thorn: "It's the most dangerous match in wrestling today. To survive out there, you have to let go of fear, let go of hesitation. This match is what I live for. Call me an adrenaline junkie, a spot monkey or whatever you like, but two things are certain."
~Jay looks at the camera, talking directly to Jake Adams~
Jay Thorn: "Number one: Say what you will, but tonight, both you and me will have to prove our mettle as men. And number two: Through hell or high-wire, I will become the Extreme Fight Champion tonight."
~Jay walks off as the camera cuts to ringside~
Brandon Routh: "Looks like Jay is ready for this match tonight. This should be one hell of a match."
Reggie Miller: "I still say that this guy should be arrested! He assaulted an innocent man!"
Back to top Go down

A High Risk Matter... (All or Nothing)
Page 1 of 1