X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a Matter of Time...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Just a Matter of Time... Empty
PostSubject: Just a Matter of Time...   Just a Matter of Time... Empty2/21/2012, 10:35 pm

~"I Hate Everything About You" begins to play in the arena. Immediately the crowd erupts in boo's knowing exactly what that music means. Gobeer walks out from the backstage area wearing his tailor made Armani suit, dress pants, and dress shoes~
Matt Scott: "Here he comes the, the personification of greatness himself and the 2012 Lord of Mayhem, Gobeer!"
~Gobeer makes his way to the ring and grabs a mic before entering. He stands in the middle of the ring absorbing the boo's of the crowd with an arrogant smirk on his face. After a minute of constant booing and hatred the crowd calms down and then Gobeer pulls the mic up to his mouth to talk~
Gobeer: "I really am just that amazing am I not?"
~The crowd erupts in boo's once again~
Gobeer: "Over the off-season I sat back and thought about everything I have done in this company. I was the founder and leader of the most dominate group in XFE History, I am a former Tag Team Champion, Universal-X Champion and 2 time World Heavyweight Champion making me amongst the elite Triple Crown Winners of XFE."
~The crowd finally overwhelms Gobeer's talking with boo's causing him to stop for a moment and wait for them to calm down~
David Hood: "Looks like this crowd hear really hates Gobeer."
~Gobeer waits for a little longer and then begins to talk once more~
Gobeer: "When you consider that the 2 men most people consider to be the best in this company Playboy and Argo both lack the award of Triple Crown Champion, it just goes to show you how great I truly am."
~Gobeer pauses and starts to laugh to himself thinking about how amazing he is~
Gobeer: "Then on top of that prestigious feat I am also the only man to be a Triple Crown Champion win the Lord of Mayhem tournament...Oh and I have done that twice!"
~The crowd again erupts in boo's once more~
Matt Scott: "Why are these fans booing the truth?"
~Gobeer pauses and waits for them to stop before he continues on~
Gobeer: "You can all be jealous if you want, but deep down inside you all know its true. From the fat guy in the upper deck to ugly guy and his whorish girl who has not stopped staring at me since I came out here in the front row; you all know it is true. That also includes Jeremy and his family!"
~Gobeer gets an evil smirk on his face now~
Gobeer: "Jeremy your whole family trusted me and turned on you. The best thing about it all was that they got to be right there when I ended your career once and for all!"
~Gobeer starts to laugh to himself now~
Gobeer: "Now that you are out of my way and I stand here today, the 2012 Lord of Mayhem, and now Sentinel has to understand that it is only a matter of time before I am champion once again!"
~The crowd erupts in boo's once more, but Gobeer just talks right through them~
Gobeer: "Because I am Gobeer and what I say GOES!!!"
~"I Hate Everything About You" begins to play once more as Gobeer taunts the crowd for a little bit before heading to the back~
David Hood: "As much as I hate to say it, Gobeer might be telling the truth. He has done so much it is hard to argue with him anymore."
Matt Scott: "Finally, you say something smart out here!"
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Just a Matter of Time...   Just a Matter of Time... Empty2/23/2012, 6:23 am

Ok, Mr two time lord of mayhem winner! you can help me here..

haha if forgotten does winning the tournament come with a shot at a championship of your choose? do we still have that rule?
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Just a Matter of Time...   Just a Matter of Time... Empty2/23/2012, 12:03 pm

The lord of mayhem works like mitb. The winner gets a title match whenever against whichever champion. 2 years ago I cashed it n to face playboy at super force and last year gobeer cashed it in after I fought bosero and pat booker in a handicap match.
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Just a Matter of Time...   Just a Matter of Time... Empty2/23/2012, 5:28 pm

I really, really hate you Gobeer :p

But damn it I can't say you suck like the fans do because of all those accolades LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Matter of Time...   Just a Matter of Time... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Matter of Time...
Page 1 of 1