X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Matter of Control? (AGGRESSION)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

A Matter of Control? (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: A Matter of Control? (AGGRESSION)   A Matter of Control? (AGGRESSION) Empty8/15/2011, 1:26 am

~A barrage of Machine Gun fire blasts through the arena, followed by Bullet For My Valentine's "Begging For Mercy", sending the crowd on their feet~
Reggie Miller: "Oh, man..."
~Jay Thorn makes his way out, wearing ripped grey jeans with a chain and his "Counter Culture Shock" t-shirt and a pair of Police shades. He is smiling as he makes his way down to ringside~
Olivia Wilde: "Please welcome, the number one contender to the Extreme Fight Championship, the Murder City Machine Gun....Jay Thoooooornnnnn!!"
~Jay gets a slightly mixed reaction as he grabs a mic and climbs into the ring, which causes him to smirk~
Jay Thorn: "You know, Olivia...Just so you remember. It IS the MURDER City Machine Gun...Not the Motor City. This company can't PG me so don't waste your time trying."
~Jay smiles as Olivia climbs out of the ring as the fans cheer for Jay's attitude~
Jay Thorn: "Now, onto business. I know some of you are sick of seeing me get a shot at him but I am in fact the number one contender for Jake Adams."
~As Jay gets another mixed reaction, he nods, sarcastically agreeing~
Jay Thorn: "Now, I'd like to call him out at this time...But we all know he won't come."
~Jay smiles and looks at the stage, which stands unchanged~
Jay Thorn: "Yeah, I thought so...Because while I've been dealing with you, Jake, I've learned a few things about you. You see, on the surface, we're a lot alike right? I mean we're rebels, we hate authority, we're standouts no matter where we go and what we do. And we're winners, champions."
~Jay smiles again, taking his shades off and hanging them on his jeans pocket~
Jay Thorn: "But really Jake, we couldn't be more different. Me? I'm a rebel because all my life, I've done and said what I want, when I want. I have never and I will never take *BEEP* from anybody and the fact that someone writes my checks like Worthy doesn't change that. You're just a carbon copy of others, who you steal your very personality from and claim to be something you have no idea how to be."
~The crowd cheers as Jay stands firm in the middle of this ring~
Jay Thorn: "The other thing is Jake, I'm a man. If I have problem with you, I will drag my a** out here and tell it, so you can find me. I don't cower in my locker room like you. See, I know your in that luxurious private locker room having Evan Matthews changing your diapers."
~The crowd laughs as Jay smiles his signature smirk~
Jay Thorn: "And why do you need him changing them so often that you can't have a single match without him? Because you need to know that your in control. Because if your not, your scared s***stiff over what will happen. And that's what tonight is all about. Control."
~Jay points to the X-Tron, where clips from their previous encounters begin to roll. First is Super Force III, where Jake, Jay and Booinator faced off in Jake's specialty, the TLC Match. Then clips play of Guilty Conscience, where interference by Evan Matthews winds up costing Jay the match and Jake injures him. Then a clip plays of Stable Warfare where Evan again costs Jay the match~
Jay Thorn: "You see, I've realized something. Since day one, you've been in perfect control of where this thing between you and me is going. You've made everything happen according to your plan. But tonight, when I face you in this ring tonight, I have a shot. A shot at taking that control from you and putting you in a nosedive..."
~Jay looks down and when he looks up, he has an evil smirk on his face~
Jay Thorn: "And just ask Slugger, ask Jesse Blue, ask Boo or hell, ask your sister...I don't have a habit of missing a shot."
~The crowd OOOOH's as Jay leaves the ring with "Begging For Mercy" starting to play~
Back to top Go down

A Matter of Control? (AGGRESSION)
Page 1 of 1