X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High Sociey RP for PPV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

High Sociey RP for PPV Empty
PostSubject: High Sociey RP for PPV   High Sociey RP for PPV Empty6/22/2010, 6:47 am

~Drew, Boo, and Baldor are in their locker room, Boo is getting taped up preparing for his match, Drew is pacing back and forth like a nervous cat, and Baldor is sitting in the floor playing with XFE action figures~
Boo: "Guys, we have to focus, this is the biggest match in High Society's history as well as the biggest match of my career. We can not afford to not win the Extreme Fight Title tonight."
~Baldor is still in the floor playing with his toys~
Drew: "Baldor, would you stop that."
Baldor: "Stop what, Jay Thorn just kicked out of the Argo Bomb, that was awesome, I can't wait to tell my paw. He's not going to believe it."
~Boo walks over and stands in front of Baldor~
Boo: "Baldor, we can all play later right now we need to focus. Did you get the package that I asked you to get?"
Baldor: "Yea, Paw sent it fresh from the farm just this morning, I got it over in my locker, you want me to get it?"
~Boo says quickly~
Boo: "No, not yet."
Drew: "Boo, are you sure this is going to work?"
~Boo looks at Drew with a funny expression~
Boo: "I'm pretty sure it will, I know it would work on me, unless Jesse is some kind of twisted weirdo freak it'll work on him too, just wait and see."
~Boo takes a deep breath~
Boo: "There's my music it's time for me to hit the ring, when I come back I'll have that title across my shoulder."
~Boo looks at both guys and shakes their hands~
Boo: "Both of you have a job to do, if you take care of yours I'll take care of mine, now let's get to it."
~Camera switches to the ring~
Back to top Go down

High Sociey RP for PPV
Page 1 of 1